Norwegian Prima - Menus Here!

BirdTravels

3 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

If only I had three hands. 

We enjoy sitting at the Mojito bar. You can not get a Mojito flight with the drink package, but you can make your own by going down the menu and ordering full size drinks from top to bottom, then repeating 🙂 

2 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We enjoy sitting at the Mojito bar. You can not get a Mojito flight with the drink package, but you can make your own by going down the menu and ordering full size drinks from top to bottom, then repeating 🙂 

I’ll be wearing out that barstool. (All joking aside, why wouldn’t the flight make more economic sense?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 9:19 PM, BirdTravels said:

Indulge Food Hall. Like a land-based food hall, there is an assortment of eateries each serving a unique menu. Tablets/iPads are on each table and you can order from any of the eateries. Waiters bring the food to your table. Desserts are self serve. Breakfast is self serve. 

Indulge Food Hall - Lunch.pdf 713.8 kB · 180 downloads

Indulge Food Hall - Dinner.pdf 1.01 MB · 186 downloads

Does this mean there's no regular buffet?

On 10/30/2022 at 12:47 AM, BirdTravels said:

Do you know if they do a seafood buffet on any of the nights. I have seen pictures of that {apparently on the fourth night) but not sure if its on every cruise or just certain ones.

Thanks

3 hours ago, vacation65 said:

Do you know if they do a seafood buffet on any of the nights. I have seen pictures of that {apparently on the fourth night) but not sure if its on every cruise or just certain ones.

Thanks

The "Seafood Night" at the buffet is more like the carver station has fish. Some fixed seafood dishes. Shrimp. Along with regular buffet items. It not lobster and crab legs. And not a true seafood buffet. On any ship. Ever. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

The "Seafood Night" at the buffet is more like the carver station has fish. Some fixed seafood dishes. Shrimp. Along with regular buffet items. It not lobster and crab legs. And not a true seafood buffet. On any ship. Ever. 

If you watch this video, around frame 13:25 ;you will see what I'm talking about I have seen a few people showing this seafood buffet. It does look yummy. On one if the videos the person actually said it was on their 4th night on the ship.

Great, informative post!  We r booked on “my” bucket list, New year’s Eve  Prima cruise, December 30th.  Cannot wait!

if ordering the Complimentary Breakfast for one, is it really “complimentary “ or will they charge $9.98?

Thanks for all your wonderful posts.

On 11/23/2022 at 8:00 PM, vacation65 said:

If you watch this video, around frame 13:25 ;you will see what I'm talking about I have seen a few people showing this seafood buffet. It does look yummy. On one if the videos the person actually said it was on their 4th night on the ship.

They sometimes have the fancy seafood buffets on special sailings, such as inaugurals.  It is not typical on every sailing.

1 hour ago, timf2001 said:

They sometimes have the fancy seafood buffets on special sailings, such as inaugurals.  It is not typical on every sailing.

Yeah I've never seen it on any of the cruises we've been on, but was wondering if this was something new to Prima. The only time I ever seen something similar was on our very first cruise many years ago on Royal Caribbean they would put on a late night buffet up on the pool deck. Lots of food including seafood but that also doesn't happen anymore.

On 11/23/2022 at 8:00 PM, vacation65 said:

So,,, you need to realize that this was a VIP cruise for media and travel agents. They get the travel agents to "highly recommend their ships". But that is not offered on regular cruises. Seafood night is maybe a salmon filet on the carver station, some dishes with sea food in them, maybe some peal-n-eat shrimp (at best). 

And you know that the Travel Agent is pretty much clueless if they use that footage as a representation of "The Buffet". 

Edited by BirdTravels

• 3 months later...