Anyone notice any Black Friday deals on drink packages or excursions?

kimberlym4

My drink package went from 84+ to 67+.  However, I was playing around with adding and subtracting because there was also a combination voom/deluxe drink package and I want to compare that vs the drinks and the key.  When I decided on the latter, I went back to add each separately and now the deluxe drinks said 77+ !  I added it to my cart but there it reflected the 67+ price.  Whew.  I must have got in under the wire.  If I look again, still says 77+  and the combo package says "sold out".  Must only have so much at each price.  

I got the drink package on Voyager for 51.99 pp for March 26th cruise.  When I added it to my cart the first time it was 59.99 so I redid it and then got it for the cheaper price.  Really happy about that as it has been a while since I was able to get a bev package for less than 60 pp.  

Mariner in December is still 78 pp for a 5 night cruise so no sale there.  Also seeing the internet package on Mariner for 13.99 pp for Surf and Stream. 

4 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

Well I have just tried to cancel my existing excursions to rebook at a lower price and Royal keeps telling me "error, try again"! UGH!  Anyone else having that problem with existing excursions? 

Not with this with trying to order anything it won't let me

Edited by pamkev

Maybe I was wishful thinking on our current prices with our booked cruise, excursions, dining plans over this "black friday" facade, lol. All prices went up except for excursions - which are cheaper. But, conveniently.....cannot cancel ANY excursion reservations and then re-buy them at a cheaper price.

1 hour ago, kimberlym4 said:

My drink package went from 84+ to 67+.  However, I was playing around with adding and subtracting because there was also a combination voom/deluxe drink package and I want to compare that vs the drinks and the key.  When I decided on the latter, I went back to add each separately and now the deluxe drinks said 77+ !  I added it to my cart but there it reflected the 67+ price.  Whew.  I must have got in under the wire.  If I look again, still says 77+  and the combo package says "sold out".  Must only have so much at each price.  

Here's our 12-day "black friday" fantastic drink package price for two...with a total savings of wow! Oof....

current drink pkg.JPG

20 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

Oh that now too.  Can't get anything new either! Credit card error, enter numbers again, same error.

And, right now, I'm on a 32 minute hold to find out why (or, get THEM to do it) I think, as usual, they're overwhelmed....😁

My planner is no longer showing all of the packages.  I only have Deluxe & Voom for $85.99 and soda & Voom for $18.99. Deluxe had been showing at $83.99 so I guess it is some kind of sale since I can add Voom for almost the same price. I'll have to add to the phone waiting list since I need one deluxe, one refreshment and one regular soda.

40 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

Oh that now too.  Can't get anything new either! Credit card error, enter numbers again, same error.

Same issue with credit card 

I’d like to spend money, and IT have risen again and failed to make stuff work 

need to snag those beach club day passes 

Now reserve buttons are greyed out and says to call ☎️ 

4 minutes ago, Choozin Croozin said:

I can't even log in!! I suppose everyone is bombarding the website right now. Kind of like getting Taylor Swift tickets from TIcketmaster. 🤣

We managed to snag 3 TS tickets, that was easier than buying stuff from Royal 🤣

Was just able to get beach passes at Cococay for one of our cruises for $88.99

So some of site working 

just need to try and get booked on the other cruises at same price 

• Haha 1

The only thing showing up in my cruise planner for next July 2023 Spectrum sailing is Internet (Surf + Stream is $18.99/day) and a Soda + Voom package (also $18.98/day), 3-night dining ($112.99/person which is the same as always), unlimited dining ($315.99/person, same as before).

My $100 on board credit has disappeared.

Just now, qwerty11 said:

There are large discounts on some items for the cruise I am on. Some as much as 50% off compared to yesterday. 

It actually is a real sale

Cococay beach club passes at $88.99

Thats the price we paid 3 years ago and have never seen cheaper 😎

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pamkev said:

Just a FYI I called Crown and Anchor hit 9 and within 2 minutes someone answered the phone took my order got my confirmation email so I'm all set 

I tried that and "Diamond Plus" answered. I'm not at that level, so this suggestion didn't work for me.