Anyone having issues with payment for Black Friday?

LuCruise

34 minutes ago, 232271 said:

Tried to call said wait was over 120 minutes, so i hung up. System down now, said my cruises went "sailing" ha ha ! I too could not get the payment to work. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon. I was only trying to add beverage packages, which are a good deal!! Good luck and have a great day everyone.

You should call back. They are honoring the prices, but you have to call. They will make a note in your account for the rate that you tried to book at, and will honor it when the system comes back up. I have 5 reservations "locked in" for that deluxe beverage package price that I saw. 

1 minute ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

You should call back. They are honoring the prices, but you have to call. They will make a note in your account for the rate that you tried to book at, and will honor it when the system comes back up. I have 5 reservations "locked in" for that deluxe beverage package price that I saw. 

I called Crown and Anchor hit the number 9 answered within 2 minutes took order and got confirmation same price in my reservation

• Like 1

I was just able to book the ziplining in Labadee!

Haven't tried to rebook my drink package yet.

EDIT - Drink pkg said $62.99 earlier this morning now says $67.99. Bummer!

Edited by sunluva

I got in fine at midnight last night. Apparently that was the only opening I will get since this morning at 10 AM it tells me the cruise planner is not available. You people broke the internet 🤣

@footzz there were also two prices on the key for one of our sailings last night, it was $18 from one link and $27 from another 😳

Edited by AlohaLivin
  • Haha 1

My cruise "sailed away" as I was trying to book the items.  I had tried to delete the Voom as the price increased when it went into my cart, and everything froze at that point.  Went to call the main number and it said wait time was 60-90 minutes.  Like the person above, called C&A and then #9 and was connected in less than a minute.  Was able to "keep" the prices that had previously been shown on the web page (Coco cay beach club ($88.99 +VAT of $17.78)) without the mysterious increase some have been experiencing.

Edited by The Scurvy Pirate

Things are a complete shambles right now.

Early this morning only showing 1 South Beach Cabana and I put it in my cart.

Then later it showed Sold Out. 

I went back to my cart and it was still there. I attempted to process the payment but it said it didn't go through. So I did it again and again.

So now I have 2 reservations for South Beach Cabana in my orders and 3 charges to my CC.

This is going to be fun.

Some of you may want to try the app for the beverage packages.  Don't know if you will get the correct pricing, but the bottled water package showed the Black Friday pricing I saw earlier, and I was able to book thru the app.

Heads up though.  The app told me it didn't go thru, but AMEX said it did, and shortly after, I got an email from RCI that said it did.

6 minutes ago, cruiselvr04 said:

I’ll look at the app but not sure I do it through there….

In the app select your cruise and then the boat icon in the top left... then banner at bottom to select Beverage Packages. Select non-alcoholic ones top right.. default is alcoholic.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

1 minute ago, inluv4life said:

Try the app for excursions. We were able to book our coco beach club pass at the discount rate through that after an hour of crash and burn on the website. I haven't been able to find beverage packages on there though. 😞

If you click on the ship icon on top left , it should show a Beverage Packages link at the bottom of the screen...at least that's what it does for me.

• Like 1

The excursions I wanted are for cruises in 2023.  Only my cruise for next month is showing up in app, but I am not touching that and screwing things up more.  I did check credit card and nothing is pending as charged or refunded thank goodness.  I would rather keep my Alaskan excursions at the prices I had than have them refunded and then sold out.

29 minutes ago, JoeFan said:

Things are a complete shambles right now.

Early this morning only showing 1 South Beach Cabana and I put it in my cart.

Then later it showed Sold Out. 

I went back to my cart and it was still there. I attempted to process the payment but it said it didn't go through. So I did it again and again.

So now I have 2 reservations for South Beach Cabana in my orders and 3 charges to my CC.

This is going to be fun.

UGH!

Sadly on the app I’m only able to get into that one cruise.  All my others aren’t showing up.  What a mess.  Hoping they get this fixed quickly.  

If I can’t see the excursions to possibly book I can’t call to get things.  I have a few written down but not enough to make decisions without the website or app.  

23 minutes ago, inluv4life said:

Try the app for excursions. We were able to book our coco beach club pass at the discount rate through that after an hour of crash and burn on the website. I haven't been able to find beverage packages on there though. 😞

Never knew you could book excursions in the app.  Does  the app recognize OBC?

8 minutes ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Sadly on the app I’m only able to get into that one cruise.  All my others aren’t showing up.  What a mess.  Hoping they get this fixed quickly.  

If I can’t see the excursions to possibly book I can’t call to get things.  I have a few written down but not enough to make decisions without the website or app.  

Same deal here.  Only my Symphony sailing was showing up but I was able to get into my January Voyager sailing by going through

Select a different Cruise

Pick a Ship (Voyager)

Select a sailing (my sail date)

My cruise showed up with my info that way.