Anyone having issues with payment for Black Friday?

LuCruise

1 minute ago, JoeFan said:

I know. It used to be reasonable jump to 4 devices.

it's actually cheaper to buy one device packages for 4 people with this sale.    I have always done one person with 4 devices due to savings.  Creative accounting for sure.

But wait, there's more! The Cruise Planner shows two different prices for the DBP. On the landing page it shows $62.99 pppd. When it's clicked, and it reloads in the next window the price has increased to $67.99 pppd. AND, it cannot be booked at either price.  We now know what the significance of the word 'Royal' means.

Bait.jpg

Edited by footzz

1 minute ago, Twin Dad said:

it's actually cheaper to buy one device packages for 4 people with this sale.    I have always done one person with 4 devices due to savings.  Creative accounting for sure.

That's what I meant. P

1 minute ago, PompeySailor said:

once they fix it all the cheap prices will be gone 

This is the fail-safe they installed after the $18 drink package bludgeoning. They can react quicker by breaking the Checkout process. Must be some erroneous pricing on some of the cruises we're just not seeing. 😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

The sale is broke

once they fix it all the cheap prices will be gone 

it’s all a tease 

B989B1F4-56F3-42C3-A3F2-2F0C710FD444.jpeg

Glad I was up before dawn and booked then!  😲

All kidding aside, I hope that the website is back up soon, and everyone is able to book at great rates!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, barbeyg said:

Glad I was up before dawn and booked then!  😲

All kidding aside, I hope that the website is back up soon, and everyone is able to book at great rates!

Haha I'm never glad when I'm up before dawn unless I'm actually leaving for the cruise port 😉

At least they put the site into maintenance mode for now, so we aren't spinning our wheels trying to rebook CP Items

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tried to call said wait was over 120 minutes, so i hung up. System down now, said my cruises went "sailing" ha ha ! I too could not get the payment to work. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon. I was only trying to add beverage packages, which are a good deal!! Good luck and have a great day everyone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, robmtx said:

This is the fail-safe they installed after the $18 drink package bludgeoning. They can react quicker by breaking the Checkout process. Must be some erroneous pricing on some of the cruises we're just not seeing. 😉

Hello,

Certainly erroneous pricing on Anthem ex Southampton 2024 to the Canaries - a GS is nearly £1000 less than a JS.

Like many before, I had trouble paying (and thought that was their way to stop sales at the wrong rate). But, and this is Royal IT of course, after eventually paying by a debit card, the balance showing as 'remaining' has been reduced by the previous failed payments.

Regards,

Cublet

A little off topic but it has something to do with their ID.  On my last sailing, Oct 31, Independence, Canaveral, my wife and I were booked, paid for, extra packages booked and paid for, etc etc etc.  We get inside the Terminal to check in and I don't exist.  My wife's booking is just fine.  I have an app with my wife and I having the Boarding Pass and so on and so on.  We have to go to a "special" agent who eventually finds my booking and give me an actual "Set Sail Care" to enter the ship with.  No problem, right?  Wrong, when we get to Security, I have to verify my ID and take a picture again.  We enter, go to Johnny Rocket's, get Milk Shakes and my wife signs a 0 balance, I'm presented with a receipt for $, I don't remember how much the Shakes are.  I tell the guy that I have the Refreshment Package.  He says that it doesn't show up in the computer but credits it back to my account anyway.  I go to the Guest Relations desk and they didn't show it either.  They go in deeper into the system, I guess my receipt doesn't mean anything, and the eventually find it.  They put a little sticker on my card and say it is all taken care of, the sticker is the same as that that they use when people but the beverage package on the ship.  I ask if everything else is back to the way it should be, YEP, everything else is good, I'm told.  Well, we go to our cabin to view our account on the TV.  Nope, they don't put accounts on the TV anymore.  So, I go into the app, which I hate to use, and I notice that my $1,500.00 OBC isn't there.  I go to Guest Services AGAIN and after a long ordeal and many conversations, they say that they found it but couldn't put it on our account for 24 hours.  Okay, that's the best they can do and at least they found it.  24 hours later, nothing.  I go to Guest Services again and I'm told, again after many minutes of looking into the computer that it will be on our account no later than 5:00 PM.  Okay.  5:00 PM comes and goes, nothing has changed.  I'm then told that it will be added after midnight when the big data down/up load happens.  Check again in the morning.  Get up at about 8:00 and nothing.  I eventually go back to Guest Services and ask the original guy that I talked to, what answer he is going to give me as I've been told 3 times by 3 different people what time to expect the OBC to show up.  His answer was, and I quote, "Just go and enjoy the cruise, it will show up, don't worry".  My answer, "I'm on a tight budget and the OBC is an important part of my spending on the ship and I don't feel too confident about getting my OBC at this point.  So, how can I enjoy my cruise and not worry about it?"  He said that there is nothing else that he can do and that I had to just wait for it to show up.  I walked away in a huff and telling him and the manager that I was going to complain to the "mother ship" about it.  Mysteriously, within a few minutes, the OBC showed up in my account.    

LOL  I tried to cancel a package for an upcoming cruise about 10 minutes ago.  Screen says "we can't process your cancellation at the moment."  Okay fine, I'll wait.  Waiting....waiting....waiting.

Two minutes ago I got an email confirming my cancellation.