Anyone having issues with payment for Black Friday?

LuCruise

5 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Looking to purchase an excursion that came out today.  I've  gone to check out, but it won't take my payment (I've  tried  my card and DH's ).

Wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue.

Yes same issue here

• Like 1

It must be having issues now.  I did mine before 6 am this morning, and it was working fine then.  Suggest trying a different browser, and if that doesn't work, waiting a couple of hours.  Their IT dept should be at work now.

Just now, Twin Dad said:

we have two rooms for our Feb 2023 Harmony cruise.  DBP is $5 a day cheaper and soda went down $1.  Internet actually increased from the price I paid.

Yeah the soda price is a disappointment.  But Water Park tickets are half of what Royal was stating before today for my cruises and so I want to grab those.  Maybe later...

24 minutes ago, Twin Dad said:

I have been trying to cancel DBP and Soda packages due to lower pricing and that has failed several times.

You're definitely not the only one, TD....I'm on hold for 32 minutes. Betting it's their payment system. We tried canceling an excursion, no dice. All excursions on our upcoming booking went down in price and I cannot cancel the current ones booked.

Yes.  Payments not processing and also error messages when trying to cancel existing items.  We successfully canceled one item on one cruise but it's still showing as reserved and won't let us buy at the new lower price.  Will wait for things to settle today and try again tonight.

1 minute ago, pamkev said:

Just got off the phone with Royal she could not book it either she tried while I was on the phone IT knows about the issue said to try later this afternoon

Thanks, this just made me hang up with them...ridiculous, isn't it? Now, let's say this so-called BF deal expires. I feel that the cruise line needs to grandfather it for everyone.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pamkev said:

Just got off the phone with Royal she could not book it either she tried while I was on the phone IT knows about the issue said to try later this afternoon

Thanks for reporting back.  I'm, still on hold but sounds like I shouldn't bother.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SWACruising said:

System down now, probably fixing issues. Internet is much cheaper for first device but but almost double the normal price for 4 devices. Still some issues to iron out

I know. It used to be reasonable jump to 4 devices.