Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

Let’s talk bathrooms. They got a weird situation going on at the bathrooms in here. I don’t know if it was this way on Mardi Gras or if I just never used the bathroom in the p&a on Mardi Gras. But this is the situation.

I see what looks like gender neutral bathrooms. Great whatever. All the rooftop bars in new York have them. That rooftop bar last night had them. Whatever. I saw someone go in each one. Fine l’m waiting. 

FF7F99E6-1578-4C1D-B1F7-D1965D3A3F36.thumb.jpeg.f43bf2bd1de173ead59c3266c41e101e.jpeg

After a few minutes a man and woman come out of one. I think…alrighty then…and proceed in. I find that these are not two gender neutral bathrooms. These are two outer entrances to the bathroom area. Both doors take you to the same place which are entrances to men’s, women’s, and accessible restrooms.

C02A8F68-8FDB-4F08-A3D3-D377A930942A.thumb.jpeg.b7c26510e8671cc4651083dd42984072.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 11

10 minutes ago, keels81 said:

Sorry, pal! Hopefully they'll have it on TV since there are only four games in the second slate!

I’ve seen bartenders that aren’t very motivated to change channels. But with Mcann here I think we Are in better shape.  I’m watching it regardless.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I gotta figure out what to do about this. Honestly I’m in the 2 star area on it. I don’t give a darn what they rate me. I’m probably one and done on Airbnb unless there’s some unusual circumstance like this one where there aren’t many hotels in a place like little Havana. I’m not giving them 5 stars. If I do them a favor it will be no review. But maybe that’s how they got me. Only 5 reviews. All were 5 stars. That’s why I booked it. I think I need to review it. Honestly.

49D9296E-E2D7-4C54-ACF8-22A2CEE1D94C.jpeg

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I gotta figure out what to do about this. Honestly I’m in the 2 star area on it. I don’t give a darn what they rate me. I’m probably one and done on Airbnb unless there’s some unusual circumstance like this one where there aren’t many hotels in a place like little Havana. I’m not giving them 5 stars. If I do them a favor it will be no review. But maybe that’s how they got me. Only 5 reviews. All were 5 stars. That’s why I booked it. I think I need to review it. Honestly.

49D9296E-E2D7-4C54-ACF8-22A2CEE1D94C.jpeg

Probably offer some really low rate for next time if they know they are not getting 5 stars.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

McCann seems to be on break the bartender was telling us they can’t change the channels. I did find a spot that has it so I moved. But there arent any servers so you have to walk up to the bar during commercial breaks and hope they get

to you. So far they have not.

80B5420B-C338-4E52-BAD1-AF2E58B33B9A.jpeg

• Like 2

Heck. Are they going to let me stay here since this game could go to 7pm.

This is what’s happening around me.

66B3F23B-7CB2-4F09-8E15-45D2488C9543.thumb.jpeg.0d4cef1be8bc15577f9279513e5e27ad.jpeg

They are even placing items on the table I’m sitting at. I feel like I shouldn’t be here.

E21700C8-4866-400C-86CE-A96E08D52085.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2