Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Let’s talk bathrooms. They got a weird situation going on at the bathrooms in here. I don’t know if it was this way on Mardi Gras or if I just never used the bathroom in the p&a on Mardi Gras. But this is the situation.

I see what looks like gender neutral bathrooms. Great whatever. All the rooftop bars in new York have them. That rooftop bar last night had them. Whatever. I saw someone go in each one. Fine l’m waiting. 

FF7F99E6-1578-4C1D-B1F7-D1965D3A3F36.thumb.jpeg.f43bf2bd1de173ead59c3266c41e101e.jpeg

After a few minutes a man and woman come out of one. I think…alrighty then…and proceed in. I find that these are not two gender neutral bathrooms. These are two outer entrances to the bathroom area. Both doors take you to the same place which are entrances to men’s, women’s, and accessible restrooms.

C02A8F68-8FDB-4F08-A3D3-D377A930942A.thumb.jpeg.b7c26510e8671cc4651083dd42984072.jpeg

It was same on Mardi Gras.  On the Celebration TA I was using the urinal in the Men's P&A restroom when a woman emerged from the stall and realized that she was in the wrong restroom.  She uttered "Oh my!" and proceeded to wash her hands before leaving.  I pretended not to notice her.

• Haha 7

I made a 7:30 steakhouse reservation I’ve kind of regretted since I heard their steak special is tonight not not Saturday night as the menu indicates. So when they asked me if I wanted to eat I said sure. But their menu doesn’t have the steak special.

5DF98DD6-DD80-48FF-9CF2-CCC2752E1608.jpeg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I made a 7:30 steakhouse reservation I’ve kind of regretted since I heard their steak special is tonight not not Saturday night as the menu indicates. So when they asked me if I wanted to eat I said sure. But their menu doesn’t have the steak special.

5DF98DD6-DD80-48FF-9CF2-CCC2752E1608.jpeg

Weird.  No daily specials even shown.  Two weeks ago on MG they wouldn’t let me order both the daily steak special and the thunder tots like I had done a couple times before.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Let’s talk bathrooms. They got a weird situation going on at the bathrooms in here. I don’t know if it was this way on Mardi Gras or if I just never used the bathroom in the p&a on Mardi Gras. But this is the situation.

I see what looks like gender neutral bathrooms. Great whatever. All the rooftop bars in new York have them. That rooftop bar last night had them. Whatever. I saw someone go in each one. Fine l’m waiting. 

FF7F99E6-1578-4C1D-B1F7-D1965D3A3F36.thumb.jpeg.f43bf2bd1de173ead59c3266c41e101e.jpeg

After a few minutes a man and woman come out of one. I think…alrighty then…and proceed in. I find that these are not two gender neutral bathrooms. These are two outer entrances to the bathroom area. Both doors take you to the same place which are entrances to men’s, women’s, and accessible restrooms.

C02A8F68-8FDB-4F08-A3D3-D377A930942A.thumb.jpeg.b7c26510e8671cc4651083dd42984072.jpeg

If it is like the MG you get to put on a show if you are using the urinal.  Every time someone uses the auto door opener is stands open for 30 seconds with full view from the hallway...lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The server told me they don’t have the daily specials anymore….which made me chuckle since they have only been sailing three weeks. I will be honoring my 7:30 Steakhouse reservation.

Dang...don't tell me they are going to mess that up too.  The daily specials is what made it a dinner option.