Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

8 hours ago, TomCruise48 said:

It was same on Mardi Gras.  On the Celebration TA I was using the urinal in the Men's P&A restroom when a woman emerged from the stall and realized that she was in the wrong restroom.  She uttered "Oh my!" and proceeded to wash her hands before leaving.  I pretended not to notice her.

She must have had blinders on and had to go really bad if she was oblivious to the urinals. 😁

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The server told me they don’t have the daily specials anymore….which made me chuckle since they have only been sailing three weeks. I will be honoring my 7:30 Steakhouse reservation.

🤬🤬🤬. More friggin cut backs.  The Filet Mignon special was the best thing we had at the P&A on our four sailings this year on the MG.

11 hours ago, mustarddrill said:

Thanks for all the pics Greg we will be on the next sailing! So this is really random but if you are able to check at some point could you please see what brand of tv they have in the stateroom? I like to take a remote with me so we can lower the brightness on the tv's due to a light sensitivity issue. If not no worries we will find out when we get on. 

LG 

11 hours ago, purpleally said:

Do tell!!!!

12 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Just had a nice conversation with a couple college football fans who now know all of my true feelings on college football which will not be revealed here.

@purpleally  I imagine if you paid him  Saban's salary, @Saint Greg would squeal like a pig.😁

28 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Crazy. I still can’t get this board to load on safari. Chrome is working though.

Last week on MG, premium package, every time the thread would go to the next page (and sometimes even with a new post) I'd have to restart my phone to get CC to load on Safari. Everything else worked fine, too. It was just CC. 

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Here emerils is below you.

C156D3F6-ED36-4E83-91E9-118DBFC34EFE.jpeg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

B1F7331B-359D-409A-9450-2EBCABAA126A.jpeg

You should do a comparison between Fortune Teller Bar and Latitudes Bar, which has switched sides and the walkway on the Celebration is a lot less cluttered. 

• Like 2