Carnival Venezia Feb 11, 2024 12 Night Southern, Journeys Cruise

Just made it to our first port on our first leg of our B2B2B. In Miami, cold, rain and windy. 60+ degrees. Hope things improve weather wise. Ship is beautiful. Having a great time.

• Like 3

I had some family issues and I wasn’t sure I was still going to make this cruise but it looks like I’m still going. I can’t believe it’s 3 days away. I started overpacking…uh I mean packing last night. I hope to just about finish that today so I can relax.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

I had some family issues and I wasn’t sure I was still going to make this cruise but it looks like I’m still going. I can’t believe it’s 3 days away. I started overpacking…uh I mean packing last night. I hope to just about finish that today so I can relax.

I'm on the ship now. Loving every minute of it 

• Like 3

We were scheduled to leave Sunday, but Carnival called our travel agent yesterday to tell him my husband has been removed from the list. I had to e-mail security to find out WHY???? I am still waiting for a call back. 

We have sailed Carnival  6 times and he was always with me. I don't understand what their problem is.

Please pray it's all a mistake. 

On 2/9/2024 at 8:31 AM, First Aider said:

We were scheduled to leave Sunday, but Carnival called our travel agent yesterday to tell him my husband has been removed from the list. I had to e-mail security to find out WHY???? I am still waiting for a call back. 

We have sailed Carnival  6 times and he was always with me. I don't understand what their problem is.

Please pray it's all a mistake. 

Wishing you luck. I hope it’s all worked out.

Sorry guys, we will not be on the ship. And we still have no idea why my husband was removed. He is 78 and I’m 76, and we have no bad records! 
Carnival kept telling us we had to email security but they never returned an email to tell us. Nor did they call.

We will never cruise on them again. 

7 hours ago, First Aider said:

Sorry guys, we will not be on the ship. And we still have no idea why my husband was removed. He is 78 and I’m 76, and we have no bad records! 
Carnival kept telling us we had to email security but they never returned an email to tell us. Nor did they call.

We will never cruise on them again. 

I’m so sorry this happened to you. I hope you’re able to find a replacement vacation at some point to make this up to yourselves.

On 2/5/2024 at 9:09 AM, leen50 said:

Just made it to our first port on our first leg of our B2B2B. In Miami, cold, rain and windy. 60+ degrees. Hope things improve weather wise. Ship is beautiful. Having a great time.

So happy you enjoyed the  ship despite the  weather!  We experienced Miami in the rain! Did you like Miami? Did you  visit South Beach? What did you like?

6 hours ago, Hyuaul said:

So happy you enjoyed the  ship despite the  weather!  We experienced Miami in the rain! Did you like Miami? Did you  visit South Beach? What did you like?

We went to Bayside Marketplace to meet with old friends who live in Miami. We used to live there so didn't tour.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...