Carnival Venezia Feb 11, 2024 12 Night Southern, Journeys Cruise

2 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

We leave tomorrow on the MSC Miraviglia for 11 days.  I just paid the final payment for the Venezia yesterday.

Enjoy your Cruise! We paid for our first 2 legs Feb 2 & Feb 11 as we are leaving for a cruise on February 4, Vision of the Seas for 12 days.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 1:35 PM, leen50 said:

Welcome back, I bet you had a wonderful time. 

I'm leaving on Nov 4 for a 12 night on Vision of the Seas and haven't even decided what we are doing at those ports yet.

I'm sure there are some pax who plan ahead but not me 🛳️

Thanks

18 minutes ago, myjillian said:

Final Payment coming up...don't forget...no reductions because the ship is FULL !

Just paid off this one & the leg before it. We are leaving this week on a 12 day cruise & wanted to tie up any loose ends.

Looking forward to warming up a bit. Getting chilly in Michigan.

On 10/30/2023 at 1:39 PM, leen50 said:

Just paid off this one & the leg before it. We are leaving this week on a 12 day cruise & wanted to tie up any loose ends.

Looking forward to warming up a bit. Getting chilly in Michigan.

Have a safe and healthy cruise and upcoming holidays🍹

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off the MSC Miraviglia.  We missed two ports out of five because of the weather.  I didn't hate it but there were many things I didn't like about it.  Looking forward to the Venezia.  We also have the Panorama booked in April and are concerned with the present trouble and cancellations.  Keeping a close eye on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody.  I will be on the cruise with my husband and 9 year old daughter. We're from Central New York so love that we can crusie with out flying.  We've been on a few Carnival ships, but it's been several years.  Been sailing mostly RC and just did our first MSC this summer (which we loved!).  Looking forward to this cruise and getting some sunshine in February!

On 12/4/2023 at 9:40 AM, myjillian said:

Just used a Cyber sale for Margaritiville.  Two nites on Broadway !!! Can't wait. !!!🍹🤗🤩

Sounds like you will have a great time. Keep your back pockets empty 😲

18 hours ago, leen50 said:

I'm confused...you mean pick pocketers???  LOL I have been going to nyc since the 70's I'm also a NY state retired teacher....I love the city...but that you for the warning...I've always been careful🤗😄

18 hours ago, leen50 said:

That's my basic advice for any large crowded city. 

I worked in NYC in the '70s. Mugged by 3 guys on the Bleeker Street train platform. I was 19 years old and have been cautious ever since. 

1 hour ago, leen50 said:

That's my basic advice for any large crowded city. 

I worked in NYC in the '70s. Mugged by 3 guys on the Bleeker Street train platform. I was 19 years old and have been cautious ever since. 

Don't blame you !  Thank you again.🤗

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, First Aider said:

Can't wait to sail away. We are joining 10 other people. 

Welcome aboard. This is the middle leg of our B2B2B. On this sailing we will be a group of 6. 2 from Long Island NY, 2 from Georgetown TX & my husband & I - we live in Michigan.

Looking forward to this cruise.

Hello.  We just booked a week ago.  I’ve been busy looking at excursions and one in st Lucia needs more people if it will go.   It is with Joys Adventures.  We have done this before and it was amazing.   $120 pp from 8 am til 3.   Goes to the mud baths and various sites, then a lunch buffet at Joys home, then off to get on a boat to the pitons to snorkel and swim.   After this- we board a catamaran where we have an open bar while we sail down the coast back to the ship.  It is a fantastic day.   Check out the website at joysadventure.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 4:24 PM, jmwg49 said:

Hello.  We just booked a week ago.  I’ve been busy looking at excursions and one in st Lucia needs more people if it will go.   It is with Joys Adventures.  We have done this before and it was amazing.   $120 pp from 8 am til 3.   Goes to the mud baths and various sites, then a lunch buffet at Joys home, then off to get on a boat to the pitons to snorkel and swim.   After this- we board a catamaran where we have an open bar while we sail down the coast back to the ship.  It is a fantastic day.   Check out the website at joysadventure.com

Welcome.  On the other social media group for this cruise they already have a group excursion planned for St. Lucia.  Maybe you can join them.

On 12/30/2023 at 5:06 PM, First Aider said:

Only 42 more days to go! So excited to be back on a cruise. Happy New Year to everyone! Stay safe!

Is this your first time since the restart? We've been on 11 since the shutdown. Lots of changes but still great!

Happy New Year

-arleen 

22 hours ago, leen50 said:

Is this your first time since the restart? We've been on 11 since the shutdown. Lots of changes but still great!

Happy New Year

-arleen 

We have only been on one before this! We only do 1 to 2 a year. Looking forward to this cruise.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 1:37 PM, First Aider said:

We have only been on one before this! We only do 1 to 2 a year. Looking forward to this cruise.

Our first cruise after Lockdown was on Celebrity and there were only 500 passengers ( Celebrity put a limit on it) It was on the Connie .  Walking onboard there were about 20 different workers from the kitchen to the main offices all dancing and singing and welcoming us aboard.  The Captain kept Thanking people for allowing him on their private ship.  It was so much fun everyone couldn't believe we had the ship to ourselves.  Nothing was cut back .  We loved it.....then 5 months later we were on the Sunshine out of Charleston and we were shocked because we really didn't expect a FULL SHIP and boy was it !!!!  Still had fun but never felt like we owned the ship🤩🤗🍹  Then we did a Princess Panama Canal from San Francisco to Miami and every port was so excited to see us and the Grand was almost half full. ( Princess put a limit on it.)  I understand that this sailing is FULL . I'm sure we'll have a great time.

Edited by myjillian

On 12/13/2022 at 2:32 PM, pieter&sharon said:

We have booked this. A return to Carnival after many years. Love the sea days.

Pieter & Sharon, London, Ontario, Canada.

I am from London, Ontario as well and on this cruise with my friend Connie. We live in Riverside Drive area. Booked this cruise because I liked the ports and it seemed a little different. Maybe we will bump into you on board. We are retired; one with grey hair and the other brown. 

• Like 1