Carnival Venezia Feb 11, 2024 12 Night Southern, Journeys Cruise

12 hours ago, pieter&sharon said:

We may be older. Air and shuttle booked by Carnival. There are multiple lights out of Toronto.

Were you able to book air with fly to fun?  Nothing comes up for another cruise we have booked for April, 2024.

On 8/31/2023 at 9:50 PM, leen50 said:

That's Great! 😁

Ok, are we having a "who is getting older contest??"  I'm Jimmy Buffetts age and he died yesterday !  My husband will be 80 in 2024.  Our schnoodle Darla would have been 16 yesterday and she died on Thursday.  Darla and I used to dance to Jimmy Buffett songs and she loved his music.  I think she knew he was going to be in Heaven soon and she wanted to get there before him so she could bark at his arrival and greet him. At least that's what I would like to think😇🤗

On 9/3/2023 at 4:10 PM, leen50 said:

Myjillian, sometimes I feel like we shouldn't buy Green Bananas, but we have cruises booked for 2025. I'm 73 & hubby is 84. You'll find him in the Gym on Sea Days!

Sorry about Darla, hope she's hanging with Jimmy.

From your mouth to God's ear !  We have to get together we also have cruises booked in 2025 LOL🤩

Edited by myjillian
  • Like 1

Just now, myjillian said:

From your mouth to God's ear !  We have to get together we also have cruises booked in 2025 LOL🤩

Just now, myjillian said:

You know the saying..." If you build it they will come"  our theory is if we book it,we will go"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hubby and I (Mark & Kristin) booked this a while back as I we have not been to several of these islands, very excited.  Question if I may.  We are driving from SE Michigan, I have booked a room at the Hampton - Ridgefield Park, NJ as they offer a Park, Ride and Cruise ($355 total) they will drop and pick up at the port and we can park there for the duration.  I know we will be on their time frame but they state a 9:00 am drop and a 9:30 to 12:30 pick up. Since we arrive on Friday we don't have to bust out of NY to get home since we have a few days to get home.

I read that parking at the pier is first come and parking is not guarantied, I may be willing to pay the extra $$ to park at the pier for convenience and get a room a few hours out of NYC.  I would appreciate any experience or opinions on this.

We will be turning Platinum on this cruise, woohoo    

Krash20, the biggest issue will be the weather. We live in Ann Arbor and will be on the ship for a month. Port parking is $45 per day. Have you considered flying?

As far as the early pick up, from what I read, they clear the ship pretty early anyway.

Congratulations on Platinum!

• 2 weeks later...

Join us on the Carnival Venezia for the February 11 - 23, 2024 Carnival Journeys cruise to the Southern Caribbean. This itinerary features some very unique ports of call, including Antigua, Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia, and St. Maarten.

What else makes this sailing special? Not only do we get to sail away from the Manhattan Cruise Terminal at sunset, but we also get to watch the Super Bowl at sea! 

Who's joining me on this incredible sailing from New York on February 11, 2024? 

• Host Kat changed the title to Carnival Venezia Feb 11, 2024 12 Night Southern, Journeys Cruise
On 10/10/2023 at 3:22 PM, leen50 said:

Yes, saw them a few months ago in Bonaire🙂

There will be a get-together at the Rococo Bar on Lido deck on Feb 13th at 1pm.  Please wear something with Flamingos on them if you have anything.  This is a meeting of people who like Flamingos ( the Bird ) not to be confused with the Carnival meaning of an upside down Pinapple !!! Participation prizes will be given out LOL This is just to meet others who like Flamingos and would like to talk about seeing them etc, why you like them etc.🦩🦩🙂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dancindukes2 said:

Please let us know. Thanks, 

Welcome back, I bet you had a wonderful time. 

I'm leaving on Nov 4 for a 12 night on Vision of the Seas and haven't even decided what we are doing at those ports yet.

I'm sure there are some pax who plan ahead but not me 🛳️