Willdra's Visual Carnival Vista Oct. 15-22 Review

willdra

Another perfect review! I love coping the things you write and send them to my wife. She really loves it. (She can't read it in CC too much going on ha ha). Anyway she said poor W maybe we can send him a hat. ha ha ha 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2022 at 4:23 PM, Houst said:

Another perfect review! I love coping the things you write and send them to my wife. She really loves it. (She can't read it in CC too much going on ha ha). Anyway she said poor W maybe we can send him a hat. ha ha ha 

Love this!!♥️♥️ What a huge compliment it is that you sent this to your wife! That is super sweet, and she’s one lucky lady. 😍😍😍😍

• 1 month later...

Willdra,   Late to the party but I stumbled upon your review when researching Carnival for a Fall/23 cruise.  Anyway, I just wanted to say I had a really hard week waiting on some scary medical tests and you were such a lovely distraction.  I went back and read older reviews as well!  Thank you and your great writing for helping me take my mind off things!   The Bible for getting my mind on the right things and Willdra for getting my mind off the bad things!  Looking forward to your next one!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 5:11 PM, willdra said:

It was a short walk to the restaurant and  and once we arrived, we were seated right away. We placed our order and asked for the wine first. We learned that if you don’t ask for it, you might not get it. There were other people on both sides of us. That day must’ve been a tiring day for everyone cuz peeps were falling asleep all around us. Like literally nodding off in their steak. I started to wonder what makes you do that, and then I prayed it never happened to me. I would die if I suddenly just nodded off then bumped my head in my baked potato. Ummm embarrassing. Welp I was obviously the only one feeling like that, cuz snoozing was in full effect at many tables around us. No shame.

For appetizers, I talked W out of getting that Iced & Smoked Fresh Oysters. I’m sorry but it just looks yucky. The smoke smells heavenly when they lift that dome, but that’s where the good times end. Since he loves me, he got the Lobster Bisque and Shrimp Cocktail. We both got the Filet Mignon and only I had the Chocolate Sphere for dessert. I also got the Mac and cheese as a side. The couple to our right left after they finally brought their bottle of wine. They asked for it when they first got there but I guess it wasn’t urgent, cuz it wasn't brought out until after their meals.

We ate and talked about random stuff. W and I can always find stuff to talk about. We usually don’t use our phones or text during dinner. That’s time that we try to spend with each other, present in the moment. But it’s not for everybody that’s for sure. It's also hard to do sometimes when you've been together all day every day for a stretch. We make it work tho. We are also ok with silence. We don’t have to fill every empty space with words. We are both Libras, so balance is always the move. At the end of the day, do you (but as a couple).

IMG_3349-338x450.jpg

IMG_3346-338x450.jpg

IMG_3344-338x450.jpg

IMG_3350-338x450.jpg

IMG_3358-338x450.jpg

IMG_3355-338x450.jpg

IMG_3364-253x450.jpg

IMG_3359-338x450.jpg

This post almost made me cry. "We always find something to talk about" That's class A marriage advise right there. Talk to each other. Be present. Listen to the other person. 💖

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 6:43 PM, Mycykfamilytime said:

Willdra,   Late to the party but I stumbled upon your review when researching Carnival for a Fall/23 cruise.  Anyway, I just wanted to say I had a really hard week waiting on some scary medical tests and you were such a lovely distraction.  I went back and read older reviews as well!  Thank you and your great writing for helping me take my mind off things!   The Bible for getting my mind on the right things and Willdra for getting my mind off the bad things!  Looking forward to your next one!  

Awwww thank you!!! 🙏🏾 Hope everything worked in your favor! 🥰🥰

3 hours ago, Rollin Tide said:

What stinks about this review is that I'm reading it at work, and ain't been able to do anything since I started.  

I'm loving this!

Thanks for passing the time with me! 😍😍😍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, missholly24 said:

This post almost made me cry. "We always find something to talk about" That's class A marriage advise right there. Talk to each other. Be present. Listen to the other person. 💖

Even if W and I are only talking about glitter and glow sticks, we try to keep the communication going. 😆😆😆

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, MzShae said:

I just re-read this review and it still was just as great as the 1st time. I was just wondering if you have cruised any this year? Any more reviews coming up? Thanks!

Thanks for checking on me fam! I actually have not 1, but 2 reviews to post (procrastination is my superpower)🙋🏾‍♀️. If the Lord’s willing, and the creek don’t rise, I should have the first one up and going this weekend. 😜

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, willdra said:

Thanks for checking on me fam! I actually have not 1, but 2 reviews to post (procrastination is my superpower)🙋🏾‍♀️. If the Lord’s willing, and the creek don’t rise, I should have the first one up and going this weekend. 😜

Patti and I are excited to hear this!!! 😁

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Patti and I are excited to hear this!!! 😁

😱 Ok that did it! Now I’m even more motivated to get my whole entire life together (or at least the part that does the reviews). 🤗🤗 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, willdra said:

😱 Ok that did it! Now I’m even more motivated to get my whole entire life together (or at least the part that does the reviews). 🤗🤗 

Post a link here please!!  Looking forward to another Willdra review😁