Cyber Sale in Cruise Planner: Booked Behind the Scenes Tour for 35% Off

thebutlerdidit

37 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

I purchased too, but see my screenshot above. It's pretty clear it's for the entire cruise. I plan to take it in case there are any issues...

I hadn't noticed that "Full Sailing" section when I posted earlier. Fingers crossed, though my sailing isn't until next August so I won't know until then.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

I purchased too, but see my screenshot above. It's pretty clear it's for the entire cruise. I plan to take it in case there are any issues...

If I read the Overview you carry this voucher to the iLounge and are able to upgrade from Basic to Premium for 9.99 per person per day as opposed to the entire cruise being 9.99. I hope I'm wrong because I took a chance anyway, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

3 minutes ago, ambrtonj said:

If I read the Overview you carry this voucher to the iLounge and are able to upgrade from Basic to Premium for 9.99 per person per day as opposed to the entire cruise being 9.99. I hope I'm wrong because I took a chance anyway, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, that's why I'm taking the screenshot that says "Full Sailing, 9 days"

13 minutes ago, RichYak said:

I hadn't noticed that "Full Sailing" section when I posted earlier. Fingers crossed, though my sailing isn't until next August so I won't know until then.

My first is in Feb, so that will be the litmus test for my remaining ones 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ambrtonj said:

I agree except the voucher that you bought and then present is intended to be for the whole cruise.

The idea of a physical upgrade voucher perplexes me.  For our recently completed Constellation cruise, I called the Captains Club desk in advance of the cruise to buy the upgrade at the prevailing sale price plus the Captains Club Elite discount.  When I got on board, the premium wifi package was there to be selected when I logged into Constellation's wifi system.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

My first is in Feb, so that will be the litmus test for my remaining ones 🙂

You are the precedence setting case.  Don't screw it up!

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I agree except the voucher that you bought and then present is intended to be for the whole cruise.

The idea of a physical upgrade voucher perplexes me.  For our recently completed Constellation cruise, I called the Captains Club desk in advance of the cruise to buy the upgrade at the prevailing sale price plus the Captains Club Elite discount.  When I got on board, the premium wifi package was there to be selected when I logged into Constellation's wifi system.

FWIW, I called Celebrity to ask how the voucher works and was told I would just have a code waiting for me in the cabin. The rep might not have understood exactly what I was asking, and I didn't want to give too many details, so we will see.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up.  I called celebrity and rather than play with my shore excursions that i had purchased and do credit card refunds, the cruise consultant calculated how much i overpaid and gave me a refundable OBC for that amount.

• Like 2

I also took a screenshot for the WiFi upgrade. It shows that the language is not the same as the “per guest per day” offer. We are sailing later this month so I’ll report back in three weeks (assuming that the internet is good enough to to log into Cruise Critic 😉)7FEE08FB-655F-4BE1-B2D3-153FF83BD089.thumb.png.13c7494cdc048a59fd33e4ddd4ef05ae.png

Edited by landlocked12
  • Like 4

We are scheduled on the Beyond for Dec 18 of this year. I have been keeping an eye out for this sale, but no email or anything. Anyway I just went in to book and it only shows the "Pre-Cruise" discount of about 15%, no Cyber Monday Boost. Is there a link or something that I am missing? 

1 minute ago, davidtx said:

We are scheduled on the Beyond for Dec 18 of this year. I have been keeping an eye out for this sale, but no email or anything. Anyway I just went in to book and it only shows the "Pre-Cruise" discount of about 15%, no Cyber Monday Boost. Is there a link or something that I am missing? 

No special link but the cyber boost is only for certain items.

I booked the upgrade voucher too for a TA in april...15 days for $9.99????  looking forward to hearing back from others ...  definitely worth a shot..  I also took a screenshot and will print out my receipt.

Can someone please post a link that you used, or an email? Anything that talks about this promo? It is not coming up for ANY of the excursions or packages or wifi for our 12/18/22 sailing. Also, do you see the unlimited digital photo package? It disappeared from our options. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

3 minutes ago, davidtx said:

Can someone please post a link that you used, or an email? Anything that talks about this promo? It is not coming up for ANY of the excursions or packages or wifi for our 12/18/22 sailing. Also, do you see the unlimited digital photo package? It disappeared from our options. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Again, there is no link or email. When you sign in and go into your cruise, you see this:

image.thumb.png.31f9ac099a372075d60b21e4efd38ecb.png

You need to search for which those apply to. It's possible that a cruise leaving in a week doesn't apply...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, davidtx said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I'm on a sailing on the 17th.  No sale going on for the cruise either.

1 minute ago, TravelingCircusof5 said:

If anyone finds a way to upgrade to premium drinks from AI purchased Classic, pleasse let us know

This came up on another thread. The answers were to call the number for the Captains Club or wait until you get on the ship.  Buy it from a bartender you like.  They seem to get some benefit from selling upgrades. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TravelingCircusof5 said:

If anyone finds a way to upgrade to premium drinks from AI purchased Classic, pleasse let us know

You have to call…….crazy but no options on web site to upgrade 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

As noted, I noticed a Cuber Savings Boost Sale and was able to cancel the Behind the Scenes Ship Tour that I had already booked at $124.99 and rebook at a cost of $89.99. My cruise is in April ‘23. 

Thanks for posting this!!!  Couldn't get thru on the website...'Sorry, it's unavailable right now...Please try later.'  Gosh, I wonder why?? LOL...Anyhow, called in and got it adjusted...saving some real money!!

• Like 1