Laundry wash and Fold bag

denas

We leave for a 7 night in the Oasis in a couple of days. Can anyone tell me what day the $35 wash and fold laundry bag usually arrives?  I don’t remember it being available until later in the cruise but wondering if any recent updates on when we can get one. Thanks. 

For us, on a 7 night cruise, it's usually around day 3 or 4.  We've asked for our free D+ bag and had no issue getting it on another day (esp on longer cruises or b2b's)  Don't know if the $35 bag works that way.

Edited by BND

22 minutes ago, denas said:

We leave for a 7 night in the Oasis in a couple of days. Can anyone tell me what day the $35 wash and fold laundry bag usually arrives?  I don’t remember it being available until later in the cruise but wondering if any recent updates on when we can get one. Thanks. 

You can ask your cabin steward for it anytime. We did one time right on day one of our trip that included a land portion prior boarding the ship.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Magicat said:

As @Tree_skier says, just ask for it.  On the Explorer they have replace the sausage casing bags with paper.  A little more challenging to get 35 lbs of dirty laundry in with out a tear.

They gave me the Paper Dry cleaning bag to fill last couple Cruises. Funny thing is I always made contest out of fitting as much into stretch/plastic Bag. Always did well, would come back in 2 FULL paper bags

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My flawed memory of this subject is that if you are willing to pay the prevailing price for the wash and fold, it can be done any day of the cruise, every day of the cruise.  However, they usually offer a "sale" day at a reduced rate.  And then there is the C&A days.  That was several years ago.  Much could have changed and probably has.