Playmakers Elevator on Odyssey?

6 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

THere is an elevator towards the back of SEaplex. You can run it yourself, but there is usually a crew member to assist.

Starboard side. Don't lean against wall when its moving. Same type you can use in 270, but that one is port side. FWIW, I've never used a crew member to hitch a ride. Learned how to operate them using spa on Oasis ships

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sandebeach said:

We found it one day, in the back wall of the seaplex. But we had a bit of a struggle making it work. Had to keep pushing the button. 

Thanks for the laugh! That just reminded me of what Gpa said when he was in a nursing home. He'd get so mad and said, "I keep pushing this button and no one ever comes! What if I'm dying?!!" I said, "Gpa, they know you're not dying cause you keep pushing the button." LOL! He didn't like that answer. We sure do miss him though! RIP Gpa!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mo&fran said:

THere is an elevator towards the back of SEaplex. You can run it yourself, but there is usually a crew member to assist.

Didn't see the elevator when we were first on Odyssey but glad to know it's there if I need my scooter. However, my major complaint is no restrooms up there! In a sports bar no less!! Hoping they add it, as there looks to be plenty of room for it!

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Starboard side. Don't lean against wall when its moving. Same type you can use in 270, but that one is port side. FWIW, I've never used a crew member to hitch a ride. Learned how to operate them using spa on Oasis ships

Thanks everyone for your replies. I feel better now. However, John can you elaborate on "how to operate"?  Constantly push the button in until it moves?

Edited by Smokey Mountain Tim