Guaranteed Stateroom - Suite?

clconnell

I've never done the "We pick your room option".  Have any of you ever done it for a suite?  If so, how was your experience?  What type of suite did you get?  Is there a situation where you get a suite category above a Jr. Suite?  I'm looking at this option on the Voyager.  Thanks 

23 minutes ago, clconnell said:

I've never done the "We pick your room option".  Have any of you ever done it for a suite?  If so, how was your experience?  What type of suite did you get?  Is there a situation where you get a suite category above a Jr. Suite?  I'm looking at this option on the Voyager.  Thanks 

99% of the time you will get a JS

• Like 3

I once scored a GS but it was during a hurricane when a lot of folks cancelled.

One time I got an accessible JS.  Not a fan of accessible cabins and I don't like being in one when I don't qualify or need it.  Yet that is what they assigned me.

• Like 1

Voyager in Feb, booked a gty jr suite, was assigned one of the two Panoramic no balcony suites.  I didn't even know they existed and wasn't real happy (no balcony) until I found out that it was a full suite, not a jr.  I've submitted the minimum Royal Up bid for an owners suite, not sure I should bother...

23 minutes ago, sft429 said:

Voyager in Feb, booked a gty jr suite, was assigned one of the two Panoramic no balcony suites.  I didn't even know they existed and wasn't real happy (no balcony) until I found out that it was a full suite, not a jr.  I've submitted the minimum Royal Up bid for an owners suite, not sure I should bother...

You’ll love the Panoramic suite!  The view is the best on the ship.