Format all messed up on my ipad

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

I can’t get Cruise Critic to display properly. Everything is bunched up against the left side.   I tried turning it off and on but that didn’t fix the problem. Any other ideas?

1. Post a screen shot.

2. Provide information on the device, o/s & browser.

3. When did this start?

4. Are you having issues with other web sites?

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

I don’t usually visit the web on my iPad mini4 but I am on now without problems.  Running iOS 15.7.2.  EM

The iPad mini 4 is obsolete and iOS 15 is the latest version it can run. I sold mine a couple of years ago. No problems on iPad mini 6 and iPad Pro. OP has not said if they are running iOS 15 or an earlier version. First thing I would suggest is that they restart and see if that makes a difference. If not then they would want to try clearing  the cache. Settings>Safari clear history and website data. 

Edited by Charles4515

I have IOS 15.7.2

i tried a restart before I came here.

Question about clearing the cash. If I do that, Does it clear all caches for all websites where can I choose which one I want to clear.

Looks like I might be getting a new iPad😀

Edited by cruisestitch

17 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

I have IOS 15.7.2

i tried a restart before I came here.

Question about clearing the cash. If I do that, Does it clear all caches for all websites where can I choose which one I want to clear.

Looks like I might be getting a new iPad😀

It will clear for all. If you want to be selective go to Safari>Advanced. Website data. Find Cruise Critic and swipe left.  Delete. 

Edited by Charles4515

24 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

It may be obsolete but it works better than my iPad 7, probably because it has four times the storage.  I’ll replace the iPad before the mini.  EM

I have both a mini and an 11 inch iPad Pro. I use both sizes. I replaced the iPad  Mini 4 because it was getting slow.  When I say obsolete that means it can't be updated to latest iOS. It is officialy obsoleted by Apple that is all. That does not mean it stops  working. Possibly apps by third parties won't be updated. The iPad 7 is also been designated obsolete by Apple. That does not mean they stop working. They may be sufficient for your use. 

Edited by Charles4515

10 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

I thought it was just me. I had to borrow a friend phone to post this. I can’t sign into Cruise Critic at all.  I have turned my iPad off and on and I have cleared cookies and I’m not sure what else to do?

Are you @WestLakeGirl or the friend that borrowed her phone? In other words, is the sign-in problem just on the iPad?

1 hour ago, WestLakeGirl said:

I thought it was just me. I had to borrow a friend phone to post this. I can’t sign into Cruise Critic at all.  I have turned my iPad off and on and I have cleared cookies and I’m not sure what else to do?

What model iPad are you using and what version of iOS? 

46 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

It’s a mini4 with IOS 15

Wow. You are the third person on this thread using a 7 year old obsolete iPad mini 4. One of the three says no problems. I have tried to recreate your issues by changing settings as I suspect some setting may have beeps changed to cause the problem but have not been able to replicate. One thing to try is to go to settings>general and reset your iPad. See if that resolves the issue. 

I’m on my mini4 right now.  Just for kicks, I fired up my ten year old iPad mini first generation.  I can bring up cruise critic, but part of the screen is cut off on the right.  The top blue menu bar has write a review, and under that boards, but the login/logout is missing.  Further down on the next blue bar the search space hangs beyond the right margin.  So obviously I can’t login on that antique device.

15A9716A-C1C4-40C8-9672-80EFFC0EB583.png