Carnival Pride Jan 7-15

richbum

22 minutes ago, richbum said:

It was a great experience. I think we also had a lot of diamonds, and FTTF guests on board this cruise....so they would always stop the line when any of them came...that along with the fact that only 1 x-ray machine was open for quite a wile probably didn't help...We were fine sitting outside in the Florida sunshine waiting anyway...I hope you have fun...The cruise after you is a nude cruise according to Frankie!

The nude cruise books almost every year on the Pride. Last year and this year is a 2 week cruise. They had a nice itinerary. You have to belong to their group and the charter prices are quite high. They almost always cruise in February.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sallyjv said:

I noticed you were taking cases of pop on with your carry on. Is there a limit of how many cases you can take on per person or room?

From Carnival's website:

"On embarkation day, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk), packaged in cans or cartons, may be brought on board and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12-ounces/354-ml each or less, per person."

• Like 1

This was a great review!  5 ports is amazing and you did so much.  So glad Grand Cayman is back-need to find a cruise to go back.

We were on Pride for 2 weeks for a Panama cruise.  One of the premium balconies on 6.  Loved the location-ran up the stairs to get coffee or snack from Lido or the bar😜.

And Frankie❤️.  One of the best and I may just have to book another Pride cruise!

19 hours ago, Sallyjv said:

I noticed you were taking cases of pop on with your carry on. Is there a limit of how many cases you can take on per person or room?

We each were able to take 1 12 pack of 12 oz cans. You can also take 1 bottle of wine. They have to be in your carry on...not your checked bag. 

15 hours ago, WhiteOptima said:

This was a great review!  5 ports is amazing and you did so much.  So glad Grand Cayman is back-need to find a cruise to go back.

We were on Pride for 2 weeks for a Panama cruise.  One of the premium balconies on 6.  Loved the location-ran up the stairs to get coffee or snack from Lido or the bar😜.

And Frankie❤️.  One of the best and I may just have to book another Pride cruise!

Do it! You won't be disappointed! This was our first trip with 5 ports. We had a blast!

On 1/19/2023 at 8:07 PM, sbplayer said:

What playlist shows were on the Pride?

I don't remember the names...but one was a summer fun one....there was an 80's songs one and another one that I don't remember what it was...but it was great!

On 1/19/2023 at 8:07 PM, sbplayer said:

What playlist shows were on the Pride?

I just got off the Pride Saturday. The 3 shows on my 6 day cruise were 88 Keys, 80's Pop to the Max, and Getaway Island. 88 Keys was fantastic!

On 1/18/2023 at 5:41 PM, ShakyBeef said:

From Carnival's website:

"On embarkation day, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk), packaged in cans or cartons, may be brought on board and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12-ounces/354-ml each or less, per person."

Is this only allowed on embarkation day? Would you be able to purchase soda at a port and bring it back on the ship?

6 minutes ago, Sallyjv said:

Is this only allowed on embarkation day? Would you be able to purchase soda at a port and bring it back on the ship?

Yes, you are able to bring sealed cans of non-alcoholic beverages onboard from ports of call as well.