Suite Room Service

jimd909

We just disembarked from the Sky Princess this past Saturday and we were in one of the large Window Suites on Deck 17 (Sun Deck). We did order dinner to eat in our suite one night from Room Service from the Main Dining Room menu (room steward indicated to use the MDR menu from the TV which was the same as in the App on my iPhone) without any issues. They told me when I called it would be 45 minutes or so and it was about that long before we got our food. All the food/courses were delivered all at the same time and you could order any drinks/alcohol if you wanted.

• Like 4

On 1/17/2023 at 1:20 PM, cr8tiv1 said:

Disclaimer (again):  Mini - suites......Are not full suites.  They are enhanced balcony.  Princess needs to change this category.  

I think the inappropriately named "mini suites" are a great cabin category.  They are a good value for many cruisers, but having "suite" in the name creates a lot of confusion for cruisers, especially those new to Princess.

With all the marketing jive talk going on and the renaming of Club Class to Reserve, or whatever it is they want to call it now; since Princess is in the mindset of renaming services and features, it would be a good time for them to rename the mini suites to what they really are, an "enhanced balcony" as @cr8tiv1 suggested, or maybe a verandah balcony, balcony with living room, grand balcony, royal balcony.  There are lots of names they could pick, but getting "suite" out the name is really essential to creating some clarity about that cabin type and the services it does or doesn't get.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1