Beverage Package

Scotico

We are cruising with 2 small kids.  Wife and I will have beverage package.  Can one of us have the deluxe beverage package with Zoom internet package and the other have just the beverage package.  We only want one device to connect to internet.

If you get the unlimited deluxe beverage package, technically, all 21 and over in the same cabin must purchase the package.  However, there are many ways to get around that requirement.  Religious exemption, health, one just doesn't drink, and probably a few others I can't think of right now.  Just call and explain your lie.,.....,,, (just kidding) or I mean reason for not wanting a second purchase.  

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Scotico said:

We are cruising with 2 small kids.  Wife and I will have beverage package.  Can one of us have the deluxe beverage package with Zoom internet package and the other have just the beverage package.  We only want one device to connect to internet.

Internet packages and beverage packages are completely separate.  So yes.

2 hours ago, Big_G said:

I think he's referring to the discounted package deal.

Yes.  There is a Deluxe beverage package that includes Voom and it's cheaper than getting the Voom separate.  My question is that can my wife just get the basic deluxe beverage package and can I get the package that includes Voom?  We only need one connected device.

35 minutes ago, Scotico said:

Yes.  There is a Deluxe beverage package that includes Voom and it's cheaper than getting the Voom separate.  My question is that can my wife just get the basic deluxe beverage package and can I get the package that includes Voom?  We only need one connected device.

Sorry; I wasn’t clear.  Purchasing requirements for the two are separate.  Unless the bundle specifies that every guest in a stateroom must purchase it, the answer to your original question is yes.

1 hour ago, baelor said:

Sorry; I wasn’t clear.  Purchasing requirements for the two are separate.  Unless the bundle specifies that every guest in a stateroom must purchase it, the answer to your original question is yes.

Last time I called I was on hold for over 1 hr.  Is this something they can take care of when we check in on sailing day at the port?

7 minutes ago, Scotico said:

Last time I called I was on hold for over 1 hr.  Is this something they can take care of when we check in on sailing day at the port?

People pre purchase to get discounts.  If you wait to purchase you will pay ship rates and combo may not be offered.  

9 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Yes, you can purchase one "DBP+Voom" and one "DBP only".  

If calling to get the DBP and Refreshment Package, you should be charged the same rate that is offered in the Cruise Planner.  

True.  If all you are trying to do is eliminate the Voom from one of the "Deluxe Beverage Packages".   

I wasn't even thinking get about the internet.  My sister drinks but her partner does not so I just wondered if she bought the UBP (no internet) and her partner gets the refreshment package does she still get the "fake" sales price advertised in the cruise planner 

10 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I wasn't even thinking get about the internet.  My sister drinks but her partner does not so I just wondered if she bought the UBP (no internet) and her partner gets the refreshment package does she still get the "fake" sales price advertised in the cruise planner 

Yes, whatever the going rate is.

• Thanks 1