Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

They were totally committed to charging me for the extra app, but when I pointed out that I wasn't ordering dessert they said they would deduct the extra charge. I would've felt bad about stiffing the waitress in her tip, but that's the road we were going down at the moment...

PXL_20230206_002749397.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 13

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

They were totally committed to charging me for the extra app, but when I pointed out that I wasn't ordering dessert they said they would deduct the extra charge. 

Good on them. 

Le B is my first night place too. 

I'm having fun so far sid. thanks.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

We'll find out soon. The wine guy took off with my card and they can't find it now... 

OUCH. I'm only 1 year behind you in age. And already accused of being old and 😡.I would be the Cartmenfrom south park. @&%$#* you guys. Get me a card to get in my room and I'll see you tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Looks like they're trying to get stingy with the dining package now. They said two apps and one entree. I I ordered three apps, and they claimed that I'd be charged for the additional. This is new to me, so we'll see what happens... 

When did the upcharge for the filet begin? 

Think of it as the time you were on board the Escape and had the terrible hangover after the first night on board...

Lol. I just this week finally recovered from that 2016 hangover. Now I’ll be back onboard the Escape in 4 weeks - so I should be fully recovered from that one  in Spring 2030.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

What a long strange trip it's been just today... From the twelve hour sleeping marathon, to the crappy breakfast buffet at the hotel, and eventually boarding the new NCL Prima from The Haven priority waiting area. It was great to see all the bartenders I've missed for the past few years. Rommel. Cowboy. Michael. Curly... This ship is for sure not your average NCL vessel. It has a certain " je ne sais quoi" that no other Norwegian ship can match... I've been on board now for less than a day, and I can say that there's still so much more to explore. Hopefully you'll all still be here with me tomorrow to find out what's new and exciting on board the beautiful Norwegian Prima...

• Like 36

14 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I accept cash, check, or Venmo...

PXL_20230206_002749397.jpg

This was a specialty dinning correct? They charge per item instead of a flat fee? Woah! And so many folks complaining about a $5 raise for all included on other lines! What's your grade of experience?!

• Like 2

Just now, sid_9169 said:

What a long strange trip it's been just today... From the twelve hour sleeping marathon, to the crappy breakfast buffet at the hotel, and eventually boarding the new NCL Prima from The Haven priority waiting area. It was great to see all the bartenders I've missed for the past few years. Rommel. Cowboy. Michael. Curly... This ship is for sure not your average NCL vessel. It has a certain " je ne sais quoi" that no other Norwegian ship can match... I've been on board now for less than a day, and I can say that there's still so much more to explore. Hopefully you'll all still be here with me tomorrow to find out what's new and exciting on board the beautiful Norwegian Prima...

GET SOME SLEEP. WE WILL BE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU DEBARK.

• Like 5

Just now, Riles34 said:

This was a specialty dinning correct? They charge per item instead of a flat fee? Woah! And so many folks complaining about a $5 raise for all included on other lines! What's your grade of experience?!

This is a whole new experience for me, as in the past they've just waived anything above and beyond the regular charge...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a whole new experience for me, as in the past they've just waived anything above and beyond the regular charge...

Are you not pleased? coming from what would be a new NCL cruiser. Have always done Carnival but I am quickly shocked!

• Like 1