New website.

Riocca

2 hours ago, beatnix said:

I had the same experience this morning. Our cruise starts on May 30. Now I see the booking but it says:

CHECK-IN UNAVAILABLE

We’ll email you when you can check in online.

I will talk to our TA tomorrow because I do have nothing than the receipt of payment .

You really do not have to worry about checking in online.  They do have everything for being able to board the ship.    We checked in for April 3 in Japan when things were a lot worse than now and they also required  proof of Covid test and vaccines.  Check in took just a few minutes. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ECCruise said:

Although every cruise we've ever sailed many or most excursions are more onboard than pre-cruise. 

But no question.This is different. They absolutely should honor the pre-cruise price. No exceptions. 

Our problem is that two of our pre-booked excursions have gone DOWN in price.  Finally got through to an agent on the phone and then got an e-mail specifically stating that Azamara will NOT reduce the price from what we paid originally to the new price.  I guess it works both ways.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ccsuwxman said:

Our problem is that two of our pre-booked excursions have gone DOWN in price.  Finally got through to an agent on the phone and then got an e-mail specifically stating that Azamara will NOT reduce the price from what we paid originally to the new price.  I guess it works both ways.

Where were you able to see current/reduced pricing on excursions?

From onboard Azamara Quest day 12:

For those of you who are sailing soon and are unable to check-in online,  DON'T  PANIC !  Just be sure that you have all of your documentation with you when you arrive at the embarkation pier, including passport, proof of COVID vaccination, and proof of all the visas needed for your cruise.  Don't rely on Azamara to tell you which visas you'll need.  US citizens can find that information at travel.state.gov along with links to official sites where you can apply.

I worried about the same things everyone is posting here to the point that I forgot to pack several items that I should have.  Don't let that happen to you 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ccsuwxman said:

I have not been able to see excursions for a while.  But, Azamara  still allows you to cancel excursions up to 48 hours prior to your excursion.  What if you cancel it and then rebook it?  You do risk the possibility of not being able to rebook but canceling is an option.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, maggie777 said:

Where were you able to see current/reduced pricing on excursions?

I logged into my Azamara account and looked for my current shore excursions (seeing which ones showed as "Booked." )  They had been paid for with OBC at the time of booking.  Then when I looked at the shore excursion pages, the excursions which I had booked showed at a lower price, but when I returned to the main page, the prices were still the original higher prices.  They told me they can't be changed because we were already paid in full.  This makes no sense.  If I used OBC, then why can't I cancel them and rebook them at the lower prices using my OBC?

• Like 1

I just want to make sure I’m understanding. What shore excursion pages are you looking at that are showing a lower price?  Is it something you have printed out or are you looking at it online? ( I can’t see anything online). But, maybe you spoke to someone new?  In the past, I had booked shore excursions with an OBC, and changed my mind and canceled them, and had the OBC credited back to me  all before boarding the ship.

• Like 1

Well, today my reservation no longer has the pricing for the cruise.... total price nor amount owed.  I'm thinking this is a good thing as I went through a travel agent and I know with other lines, amount owed isn't usually displayed.

The excursions I picked before conversion using OBC are correct with the prices I booked at.  In the available excursions area, some are higher priced and some are priced at $999,999.  Interestingly enough, these excursions were not showing before the conversion so I'm wondering if these excursions are really even applicable for the trip.  My OBC is still missing.  There's now something that shows "book with OBC" but the amount is $0.  I put in a request to Azamara to see if this all could get fixed and got the "canned" response that they fixed it but of course they didn't touch it.  

Final Payment is coming within a few days which the Travel Agent will handle.  And sometime in June, I will ask the Travel Agent to try and book more excursions and cancel one of them using OBC... assuming the website is not fixed.  We'll see how it goes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jegoodman said:

Well, today my reservation no longer has the pricing for the cruise.... total price nor amount owed. 

HA!  We sail in 18 days, and our (FULLY PAID 5 months ago) invoice has gone from owing more than $1000, to being corrected for a few days and showing "Paid in Full" (which I screenshot), to now owing $268 (*****?) And the difference is they have, for inexplicable reasons, changed the Invoice Total for the cruise (even though we did not add anything).  Total 💩 show.  Going in the WRONG direction.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, UNHBadger said:

HA!  We sail in 18 days, and our (FULLY PAID 5 months ago) invoice has gone from owing more than $1000, to being corrected for a few days and showing "Paid in Full" (which I screenshot), to now owing $268 (*****?) And the difference is they have, for inexplicable reasons, changed the Invoice Total for the cruise (even though we did not add anything).  Total 💩 show.  Going in the WRONG direction.

Having returned a few days ago from our Onward cruise, the best advice I can offer is IGNORE the website. Turn up for the sailing, and all will be well...we had zero issues, and were seated at the pool bar less than 40 minutes after arrival to the cruise terminal. All is good, trust me....and the others reporting similar.

Edited by hamrag
  • Like 3

It is all well and good for everyone that had paid in full and are now sailing. So, yes, had I already paid in full a few months ago and were getting on a ship tomorrow, I would just show up and not be concerned.  

What some can’t seem to understand is that some of us have final payment coming up within the next few weeks and things are not right. That is what is frustrating me. I booked on board when this mess started and they could not give me an actual cruise price and it still hasn’t been sorted. I did pay a deposit, based on their re assurance that the price would be corrected within 10 days…. 2 months later, it is not correct.

Personally, I do not want to make final payment when I don’t have a correct price to begin with. Please, some of us do have issues OTHER  than not being able to check in online. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, kent4489 said:

It is all well and good for everyone that had paid in full and are now sailing. So, yes, had I already paid in full a few months ago and were getting on a ship tomorrow, I would just show up and not be concerned.  

What some can’t seem to understand is that some of us have final payment coming up within the next few weeks and things are not right. That is what is frustrating me. I booked on board when this mess started and they could not give me an actual cruise price and it still hasn’t been sorted. I did pay a deposit, based on their re assurance that the price would be corrected within 10 days…. 2 months later, it is not correct.

Personally, I do not want to make final payment when I don’t have a correct price to begin with. Please, some of us do have issues OTHER  than not being able to check in online. 

You know how much you still owe.  Why not pay that amount, and then trust the experience of so many posters here that when you board the ship they will have the amounts correct and show you as 'fully paid' ?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

You know how much you still owe.  Why not pay that amount, and then trust the experience of so many posters here that when you board the ship they will have the amounts correct and show you as 'fully paid' ?

Because I did not get a correct price to begin with. Our status changed after the first leg of the B2B. We booked on the 2nd leg and they could not give us the correct discount. So, sure, I could pay the higher amount, but I was told the price would be adjusted. And I trusted that it would be. My status is still incorrect and I was also told that would be corrected within 10 days. Sure, the discount is only 1% additional on two cruises (23 days in a CC suite), but I want the discount that I’m entitled to. Why should I pay more because Azamara can’t get it together after 2 months? Am I being petty? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kent4489 said:

Because I did not get a correct price to begin with. Our status changed after the first leg of the B2B. We booked on the 2nd leg and they could not give us the correct discount. So, sure, I could pay the higher amount, but I was told the price would be adjusted. And I trusted that it would be. My status is still incorrect and I was also told that would be corrected within 10 days. Sure, the discount is only 1% additional on two cruises (23 days in a CC suite), but I want the discount that I’m entitled to. Why should I pay more because Azamara can’t get it together after 2 months? Am I being petty? 

Not at all.  I would pay the lower amount.  That's what I meant when I said that you know how much you owe.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Not at all.  I would pay the lower amount.  That's what I meant when I said that you know how much you owe.

Ok, but I really don’t know the breakdown and how much is the 1%. I didn’t even get paperwork on the 2nd cruise. (Trust me, it was almost impossible to even book a future cruise while we were on board. Should have been a sign as to the disaster that was coming.) It is showing up on the website at the total amount before the additional discount, but not broken down between fare and port taxes. My TA is trying to get it sorted, but she can only go by what I say that I was told. Anyway, she can’t get through to anyone anyway and now that it is with an agent, I can’t fight for what I was told. I still have about a month before I need to make final payment so I know some people say don’t stress. But, my reality is that this has gone on too long and I am out of patience. It has nothing to do with people who are on board now saying everything is ok. I know Azamara well and the cruises are perfect, but this mess is not.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, kent4489 said:

Ok, but I really don’t know the breakdown and how much is the 1%. I didn’t even get paperwork on the 2nd cruise. (Trust me, it was almost impossible to even book a future cruise while we were on board. Should have been a sign as to the disaster that was coming.) It is showing up on the website at the total amount before the additional discount, but not broken down between fare and port taxes. My TA is trying to get it sorted, but she can only go by what I say that I was told. Anyway, she can’t get through to anyone anyway and now that it is with an agent, I can’t fight for what I was told. I still have about a month before I need to make final payment so I know some people say don’t stress. But, my reality is that this has gone on too long and I am out of patience. It has nothing to do with people who are on board now saying everything is ok. I know Azamara well and the cruises are perfect, but this mess is not.

OK, now I get it.  Sorry.  What a mess.

1 hour ago, kent4489 said:

Did you not receive an emailed copy of what you booked onboard? That copy will give you the breakdown of charges & you can calculate what portion of the total invoice the loyalty credit is based on (usually just the cruise fare, less the amounts of promos applied). Depending on what level you were at on the 1st leg of your b2b, use that percentage to match up with the lcv credit shown on your "incorrect" invoice, then calculate what it should be at your new level (5%, 6%, etc.). Deduct the difference from the amount showing you owe online (or with your TA).

• Like 1

Today's headline should be:

WORSE NOT BETTER

Yesterday I had a cruise, a dining package, and a couple of excursions.

Today:

image.png.40aa68919c1d8f218bd6d9ab11d07bf8.png

What an incompetent cast of characters!

Edited by K2IE
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, G2G said:

As of yesterday I no longer owe fictitious amounts and I can book excursions using OBC.

😃

When do you sail?  Also have you noticed if excursion prices have significantly increased?

Please let us know how it goes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nuts4pi said:

Did you not receive an emailed copy of what you booked onboard? That copy will give you the breakdown of charges & you can calculate what portion of the total invoice the loyalty credit is based on (usually just the cruise fare, less the amounts of promos applied). Depending on what level you were at on the 1st leg of your b2b, use that percentage to match up with the lcv credit shown on your "incorrect" invoice, then calculate what it should be at your new level (5%, 6%, etc.). Deduct the difference from the amount showing you owe online (or with your TA).

No, I did not get an emailed copy. I was assured all would be updated within 10 days, but here it is 2 months later.

Sorry some people can’t seem to grasp there are some valid issues. I’m not “weeping and gnashing”, just want to know the price of my cruises and not have to work so hard at it. Again, had I ever been given a correct price, I would just wait it out.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, acruisergirl said:

When do you sail?  Also have you noticed if excursion prices have significantly increased?

Please let us know how it goes.

I sail 2nd week of June. I haven’t kept an eye on excursion prices as I made my own plans when the system took a dive. 

5 minutes ago, G2G said:

I sail 2nd week of June. I haven’t kept an eye on excursion prices as I made my own plans when the system took a dive. 

Thanks for your response.  We sail 4th week of June on a B2B and my account is still a mess.  The cruises are not even listed and my patience is dwindling.  Luckily my husband's account displays both but we still can't book excursions and no OBC is showing. ☹️