New website.

Riocca

8 hours ago, Riocca said:

Latest update for those not receiving emails:

19-AZA-logo-SM+®-pantone-horizontal-1color+white

Dear Azamara Guest,

1. For those who have already filled out the Account Login Help Form, we have updated your loyalty points accordingly.

signature-carol
Logo and Tagline

©2023 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta.

“Change the Way You Sea” is an international service mark of SP Cruises OpCo Limited.

Azamara, 3059 Grand Ave, Suite 205, Miami, Florida, 33133, United States 

Just not true.

Mine were almost correct until I was reduced within the past couple of weeks to never having cruised with Azamara . Perhaps if I sent the form with documentary evidence again magic might occur. 🤔

• Like 2

Please excuse my ignorance but WHERE???on my profile can I see my loyalty status?  I tried to follow the instructions on the FAQ site, but I don't see my status anywhere and don't see any link to loyalty points.  I was "Explorer" on my January 2023 cruise.

5 hours ago, kcl491 said:

Please excuse my ignorance but WHERE???on my profile can I see my loyalty status?  I tried to follow the instructions on the FAQ site, but I don't see my status anywhere and don't see any link to loyalty points.  I was "Explorer" on my January 2023 cruise.

When you first login to your account your status is at the top of the page.

If you also have a Celebrity account you can login and see all your points.

I have just done so and they are all there except our last one in March which does show the booking but no points (yet). Just copied and pasted everything and sent to self, will wait until after new cruise next week to claim extra points as we are still Discover and nowhere near next level.

Rosalyn

2 hours ago, cruiseaholic78 said:

If you also have a Celebrity account you can login and see all your points.

I have just done so and they are all there except our last one in March which does show the booking but no points (yet).

was your March cruise Celebrity or Azamara? 

My Azamara Feb and March trips show on my Celebrity account as 0 club points and "Sailing not eligible to earn Club Points" which would be correct as they were after 1st Feb 23.

My Celebrity history does not list my 2010 or 2012 Azamara trips but the points are included in the total.

I guess I am in a better position than some with correct membership number and status showing...'just' missing about 250 points....not yet filled in the form...waiting for it to be magically be fixed (suspect I will end up filling the form in!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scots Caz said:

was your March cruise Celebrity or Azamara? 

My Azamara Feb and March trips show on my Celebrity account as 0 club points and "Sailing not eligible to earn Club Points" which would be correct as they were after 1st Feb 23.

My Celebrity history does not list my 2010 or 2012 Azamara trips but the points are included in the total.

I guess I am in a better position than some with correct membership number and status showing...'just' missing about 250 points....not yet filled in the form...waiting for it to be magically be fixed (suspect I will end up filling the form in!)

I have never sailed Celebrity, our cruise in March was on Azamara Onward , we were so pleased to sail Azamara again we are now booked on Journey depart next Saturday.

4 minutes ago, cruiseaholic78 said:

I have never sailed Celebrity, our cruise in March was on Azamara Onward , we were so pleased to sail Azamara again we are now booked on Journey depart next Saturday.

the points will stay as 0 for your March cruise on the Celebrity site for that trip then...when you mentioned 'yet' I thought you were expecting to get Celebrity Club points for the trip which, as it was after 1st Feb, you won't...not sure how much longer they will capture the bookings, I was surprised to see them on my account but assume that it was because they were booked before the breakaway.

• Like 2

Grandma Cruising, I logged on using my original password - no status at top.  Reset my password - no status on top.  Sigh.  Not sure what's going on, will probably have to wait until my next cruise in December to get it sorted out.

I opened the Azamara (.co.uk) web site for the first time since the 'transition' commenced all those weeks ago.

I thought I had been extremely fortunate, because this is what I saw. I've obscured personal stuff etc.

Everything was correct!

But, hey, look at the lowest part of that page... Royal Caribbean 2023!

All very bizarre, because the 'phone I am using is only a month or so old, and I regularly clear the cache (every two or three days).

But, needless to say, when I try to log-in via the .com website, I cannot. I am told that I need to change my password. Ho-hum.

Screenshot_2023-06-06-16-21-41-967_com.android.chrome_1.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-06-16-18-58-261_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, yogagal47 said:

I am confused about all this talk of Celebrity cruises. I thought the two lines have been separated. Why should cruises on Celebrity in 2023 earn points toward status on AZ?

Post 1st February 2023 you don’t but Celebrity still are showing past Azamara cruises as previously the Celebrity & Azamara loyalty account and numbers were basically the same thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kcl491 said:

Grandma Cruising, I logged on using my original password - no status at top.  Reset my password - no status on top.  Sigh.  Not sure what's going on, will probably have to wait until my next cruise in December to get it sorted out.

Me neither now, although previously it did show at the top. The other way to see it is to do a search for a future cruise, then click on Book for any cruise, click on to say it’s for two guests. That brings up a page that says ‘Sign In’ top right. If you sign in there that brings up your profile. If you click on the box marked Club Programs that brings up your membership number and status, both of which are wrong in my case.8A956E05-68BD-4952-A524-96AFC3BA7B9F.thumb.png.7bcbcf305bdf424edc6d91757e7cbec3.png

2 hours ago, blag said:

I opened the Azamara (.co.uk) web site for the first time since the 'transition' commenced all those weeks ago.

I thought I had been extremely fortunate, because this is what I saw. I've obscured personal stuff etc.

Everything was correct!

But, hey, look at the lowest part of that page... Royal Caribbean 2023!

All very bizarre, because the 'phone I am using is only a month or so old, and I regularly clear the cache (every two or three days).

But, needless to say, when I try to log-in via the .com website, I cannot. I am told that I need to change my password. Ho-hum.

Screenshot_2023-06-06-16-21-41-967_com.android.chrome_1.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-06-16-18-58-261_com.android.chrome.jpg

You’ve found the old legacy site that’s part of the RCCL system, following this I tried Azamara.co.uk/account on my iPad this took me to the old login page and using my Celebrity password was able to access it. Information was correct as of the switch over but didn’t show the two cruises booked since the system split started, also showed our March 2023 in past cruises but not the points. Couldn’t access details of any of the future cruises listed either.

If you tried to login to Azamara.com using the same password then you do have to change your password this was part of the change over process. On Azamara.com you have to go to forgotten password enter the email you used on co.uk they send a code this gives you access to enter a new password to access the site.

Royal Caribbean should have restricted access to this site to avoid any confusion but as with other outdated information from their website have failed to do so.

Edited by Riocca
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kcl491 said:

Click on the profile icon (may be next to your name if on a computer vs. a mobile device). The following image was captured using my smartphone.

Screenshot_20230606_123341_Chrome.thumb.png.d9a97362ac73eb7f0510e05622c5900e.png

From the drop-down menu, choose Upcoming Cruises. You'll see your status in the upper-right corner. Clicking the circled "i" will show the full info. In my case, the IDN & Tier are, once again, incorrect! 😔

Screenshot_20230606_124027_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a148e85847478a0fef0d3f14991a142d.jpg

You can also access your Upcoming Cruises from the drop-down menu on the home page (the 3 horizontal lines on the top-left).

Screenshot_20230606_125336_Chrome.thumb.jpg.db7a328a6522cecebcd17f155fc858ea.jpg

Screenshot_20230606_125245_Chrome.thumb.jpg.999063c59732c7a0e367f2df45793931.jpg

Our current situation is that Azamara.com is correct but the seaware.azamara.com is incorrect for loyalty number, points and cruises. However playing around today I’ve somehow managed to get 3 of our 6 cruises saved into the Seaware account.

But thinking about it Seaware are going to be running the loyalty scheme moving forward so it’s unlikely that Azamara are going to stick with the current Celebrity loyalty number. So is it possible the number we’re seeing on the Seaware account is our new loyalty number? 

40 minutes ago, Riocca said:

You’ve found the old legacy site that’s part of the RCCL system, following this I tried Azamara.co.uk/account on my iPad this took me to the old login page and using my Celebrity password was able to access it. Information was correct as of the switch over but didn’t show the two cruises booked since the system split started, also showed our March 2023 in past cruises but not the points. Couldn’t access details of any of the future cruises listed either.

Royal Caribbean should have restricted access to this site to avoid any confusion but as with other outdated information from their website have failed to do so.

Thank you for the tip about the UK website. I was able to log in and see my loyalty level and points. It has 57 points too many because it's crediting points from a Celebrity cruise we took in April. In any event, we are sailing on Onward Saturday and am typing this on our first of two flights to Venice. I hope on board the loyalty level will be correct, but if it isn't, these screenshots will help. 

Kevin 

50 minutes ago, Riocca said:

If you tried to login to Azamara.com using the same password then you do have to change your password this was part of the change over process. On Azamara.com you have to go to forgotten password enter the email you used on co.uk they send a code this gives you access to enter a new password to access the site.

Exactly this☝️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blag said:

Everything was correct!

THANK YOU for letting us know about this "glitch!" I was also able to log into the site (even though I'm in the US) and found ALL my history AND CORRECT TIER/POINTS! I was able to see my past cruises, including the one from March, though no points awarded as the info is coming from the Celebrity/RCCL website & that last cruise occured after the transition. 

I downloaded both pages (Upcoming & Past Cruises), which I hadn't done prior to the transition, so I now have PDF documentation of what my points should be! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Riocca said:

So is it possible the number we’re seeing on the Seaware account is our new loyalty number? 

There is no reason that would force them to change it, so I'd expect them to keep it the same.

What's more likely is that they just haven't 'switched on' the Seaware loyalty stuff, and when they do they should populate it with the carried forward balance plus any post-migration cruises.

• Like 2

Grandma Cruising, all the things you've indicated I should be able to see just aren't there on my screen.  No drop-down menu other than Hi Kathleen/Upcoming Cruises/Sign out.  Clicking on Upcoming Cruises gives me this drop-down menu:  Bookings FAQ/Communication Preferences/Sign out.  It does show my upcoming Onward cruise in December, however.  I will try the book-a-cruise method later and see if that works.  I am so appreciative of all the help I have been given on this site!  Azamara folks are the best (Princess is mostly complaining!!).

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, kcl491 said:

Grandma Cruising, all the things you've indicated I should be able to see just aren't there on my screen.  No drop-down menu other than Hi Kathleen/Upcoming Cruises/Sign out.  Clicking on Upcoming Cruises gives me this drop-down menu:  Bookings FAQ/Communication Preferences/Sign out.  It does show my upcoming Onward cruise in December, however.  I will try the book-a-cruise method later and see if that works.  I am so appreciative of all the help I have been given on this site!  Azamara folks are the best (Princess is mostly complaining!!).

@kcl491, did you see my post above with the images (#1492)? Here is what you should click after going to Upcoming Cruises:

Screenshot_20230606_124027_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4a3463c8d4ba19ff50c821e865f14216.jpg

Nuts4pi - no, that's not the screen I see when I click on "Upcoming Cruises".  No three vertical marks in the left corner, no circle "i" on the right side.  Nothing.  I've even tried accessing the Azamara website with three different web browsers!!  Same screen every time.  Very frustrating.  I will have to wait until I get on the ship to sort things out.  Thanks everyone for your assistance.  I really appreciate it.