New Plat/Diamond Gift - Matching Luggage 😁

staceyglow

3 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Yep - that kind of takes some of the point out of collecting them.

About the only thing I collect any more are our ship cards. I've given away (friends or Goodwill) all the other stuff, including my John Heald bobble head.  🙂

Tom

Hate to brag but, I was able to snag a 2-sided book: Celebration Inaugural Season/Carnival 50th Birthday.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mondello said:

Yeah, each ship had to use up their supply of generic pins. Got the “Back To Fun” pins after the restart and then the “VIFP” pins. We were on Valor B2B 7/25-8/4/2022, would have loved the pin you got. Not to mention: Sunshine12/26/2021; Vista 3/25; and Celebration 12/19/2022. I’m not complaining though, just would prefer something to show I hit that ship.

Yes, I remember the generic pins they used.  We got one of those on Sunrise in September of 21.  But, I'm pretty sure that all of ours from last year were ship specific, including Valor in Jan 2022 and Vista back in September.  I can't remember for sure on Mardi Gras, but I have pictures in my phone of Valor 2022 and Vista 2022.

1 minute ago, mondello said:

Hate to brag but, I was able to snag a 2-sided book: Celebration Inaugural Season/Carnival 50th Birthday.

We missed out, by one cruise, on the signed Mardi Gras books (I think by Duffy, and someone else?). We were on the second sailing of the ship as it turned out.

Tom

3 minutes ago, Lee Cruiser said:

Yes, I remember the generic pins they used.  We got one of those on Sunrise in September of 21.  But, I'm pretty sure that all of ours from last year were ship specific, including Valor in Jan 2022 and Vista back in September.  I can't remember for sure on Mardi Gras, but I have pictures in my phone of Valor 2022 and Vista 2022.

E11D7B4B-1F0F-4C5B-BD41-04139B79FF78.jpeg

D4388530-63E4-4CEE-8DC5-E8AC2D2FE181.jpeg

Just now, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

We missed out, by one cruise, on the signed Mardi Gras books (I think by Duffy, and someone else?). We were on the second sailing of the ship as it turned out.

Tom

I wasn’t even thinking about it, just happened to see a girl in line at the Coffee shop looking at one and talking to a guy. Saw they were crew and asked her how to get one; she took my cabin (folio?) number and sent one to me.I was on the fifth(?) cruise so, I felt lucky to get one. Guess that’s just life inside the velvet ropes.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lee Cruiser said:

I don't think John ever called it luggage.  He just used the words set, or collection.  Luggage is just what the original poster used.

OK

I think some folks are pretty broad with the term "luggage"

LOL

7 minutes ago, mondello said:

Okay, that must be why, 4/2 on Spirit is our first Platinum cruise.

Sorry, I should have thought about that.  I assumed you already were platinum.  To be honest, I don't  know that I even have any of the gold pins.  Forgot about even getting those.