How do I cancel a cruise from Sydney sailing 13/2 I have had an accident today

StAnnesSuzi

Could somebody please advise an email address or a phone number where I can cancel my “trip of a lifetime” cruise. I have had a fall today and torn the ligaments in my ankle so will be unable to fly to Sydney. 

I have tried to email to several addresses but never seem to get a reply. I have already checked in via the website and I can’t see an option to cancel. 

Any advice would be much appreciated..

thanks

Susan

2 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Call to Celebrity or your TA

3 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Call to Celebrity or your TA

What’s a TA? I am from the Uk and currently visiting our son in Qatar so don’t have the ability to call need an email address if possible.

4 minutes ago, StAnnesSuzi said:

What’s a TA? I am from the Uk and currently visiting our son in Qatar so don’t have the ability to call need an email address if possible.

How did you book it? Does your son not have a phone you can use? You stated email or phone number so I am confused as to why you can’t call.

Edited by Spurschick

9 minutes ago, Spurschick said:

How did you book it? Does your son not have a phone you can use? You stated email or phone number so I am confused as to why you can’t call.

Just now, StAnnesSuzi said:

I booked it direct on the website no through an agent

9 minutes ago, Spurschick said:

I am currently in Qatar and can’t use my phone due to provider restrictions here but my son has a phone so a phone number would suffice.

25 minutes ago, bEwAbG said:

Thankyou I have sent an email to customerserviceuk@celebritycruises.com 

30 minutes ago, bEwAbG said:

55 minutes ago, StAnnesSuzi said:

Could somebody please advise an email address or a phone number where I can cancel my “trip of a lifetime” cruise. I have had a fall today and torn the ligaments in my ankle so will be unable to fly to Sydney. 

I have tried to email to several addresses but never seem to get a reply. I have already checked in via the website and I can’t see an option to cancel. 

Any advice would be much appreciated..

thanks

Susan

Apologies it’s a CARNIVAL cruise not Celebrity been so upset I put the wrong information in the post

31 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Or see if you can open a chat window on the Celebrity website and discuss it with someone that way.

Best of luck to you, hope you recover well and can take this trip in the future.

I hope so tooo….it was for my husbands 70th and his health is not so good. After wrapping him up in cotton wool for month and go and tear the ligaments in my ankle so we need to cancel everything!!

16 minutes ago, StAnnesSuzi said:

I hope so tooo….it was for my husbands 70th and his health is not so good. After wrapping him up in cotton wool for month and go and tear the ligaments in my ankle so we need to cancel everything!!

I am so sorry to hear this.  Obviously go to the Carnival forum for the information you are looking for.  Good luck.

• Thanks 1