Is Cappuccino on Celebrity free?

Sigyn

Simple question - can you get a cappuccino in the morning on Celebrity for free if you have the Classic drink package and are traveling in an Aqua cabin? Perhaps in Blu? Or is this something that you only get free if you upgrade to Premium? What about non-Aqua class guests? Thanks in advance. 

Edited by njsmom

16 minutes ago, njsmom said:

Simple question - can you get a cappuccino in the morning on Celebrity for free if you have the Classic drink package and are traveling in an Aqua cabin? Perhaps in Blu? Or is this something that you only get free if you upgrade to Premium? What about non-Aqua class guests? Thanks in advance. 

With the Classic Package you can get Premium Coffees  Classic is on the left and Prmium on the rightimage.thumb.png.e8d5260725ca3867389e9efd64aa48ee.png

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, highway180 said:

premium coffee is a coffee drink with gelato or alcohol. you should be able to get any espresso based coffee in Blu.

Just sailed Blu and there was a charge for a cappuccino. I said "no thank you" and went next door to Tuscan for Elite coffee event to have it free

38 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

Just sailed Blu and there was a charge for a cappuccino. I said "no thank you" and went next door to Tuscan for Elite coffee event to have it free

Without a package, there is a charge for cappuccino in Blu.

If you had a beverage package there should have been no charge and someone at Blu made an error.

Just now, cruisestitch said:

Without a package, there is a charge for cappuccino in Blu.

If you had a beverage package there should have been no charge and someone at Blu made an error.

I never buy a package! No error. When he asked for my card I knew. Seems silly to need to walk out one door and in another to get my beverage. Also elite plus so I can go to the cafe.

In Aqua class the basic package (and tips, etc) is almost always included and that includes the coffees. We had many coffees last time we were in Aqua, and a few cappuccinos in Blu. The exception would be if you got Aqua class through an upgrade bid or upgrade. 

Edited by sunviking90
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gold1953 said:

I never buy a package! No error. When he asked for my card I knew. Seems silly to need to walk out one door and in another to get my beverage. Also elite plus so I can go to the cafe.

Where is the coffee house  for elite and the daily breakfast 

1 hour ago, sunviking90 said:

In Aqua class the basic package (and tips, etc) is almost always included and that includes the coffees. We had many coffees last time we were in Aqua, and a few cappuccinos in Blu. The exception would be if you got Aqua class through an upgrade bid or upgrade. 

yes , under the new system. I had an upgrade through a bid and in the past when I booked Aqua it was not included.

5 hours ago, njsmom said:

Classic includes all speciality teas/coffees/chocolate regardless of your cabin. 

4 hours ago, gold1953 said:

The OP ask a simple question , and your are not answering,  you’re just complicating things🙄

And people think I am a ***** disturber 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1