Relaxed Luxury? ~ Celebrity Email announces first and only Relaxed Luxury resort at sea Star Rated by Forbes Travel Guide

Stem to Stern

10 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Well at least that is something versus nothing, even though it doesn't coordinate with Kelly's tone-on-tone color palate.  I would thought they would have brought two table of that size, one for each of you.  Did you have to eat in shifts?

One of them gets to use the little footstool as their dining table. It's "Relaxed Luxury" remember...

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Well at least that is something versus nothing, even though it doesn't coordinate with Kelly's tone-on-tone color palate.  I would thought they would have brought two table of that size, one for each of you.  Did you have to eat in shifts?

I don't know how those crumbs got in the bed. 🤪

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

Here is what we got on Edge for a table in a sky suite. Celebrity, Relaxed Luxury back in 2019.IMG_20190305_142125093.thumb.jpg.94a02f8a92e8a71fc7baaa2bc253f4af.jpg

Hey, that is what you get in certain rooms at the Waldorf Astoria Park City.   No desk, no table.  But a TV tray.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Coincidently, I was just there two months ago.  The cheapest room type had a gas fireplace, tub and tv above the tub 

Would you recommend the WA Park City?  I have been to WA Monarch Beach and WA Beverley Hills.  I was impressed with both and I will continue to visit.  Going back to Monarch Beach in May.

Edited by NMTraveller

5 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Would you recommend the WA Park City?  I have been to WA Monarch Beach and WA Beverley Hills.  I was impressed with both and I will continue to visit.  Going back to Monarch Beach in May.

Yes, it's a very nice hotel.  We did a two nights there and it was great being close to the resort and not deal with parking.  We then joined others and therefore moved into an airbnb, finding parking was a pain due to so much snow reducing the number of parking spaces

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

From the view of someone who worked there (me)...

The building started out as a condo project.  When the market crashed, the builder decided to turn it into a hotel and contracted with Hilton to run it as a WA.  So, there are some weirdness to places in there.   Rooms that were connecting to others to make a suite were sold separately and literally had a bed and a bathroom, no desk, no table.  To be honest,  the hotel has no views to the ski resort - there were 3 rooms over the Porte Cochere that kind of had a view, but had the traffic and with the new build across the street, it went away.  Rooms that looked out over our Basin to th East probably have best views now, with sunrise over the Uinta Mountains.  If you are there to ski the Canyons side of Park City Mountain, it's a good spot with the gondola across the street.  You are about 5 miles outside of Park City, though, so you need either a car or use the shuttle to go elsewhere.

I'd tell you about the "no sell" rooms we had to put permanently off-market and the ghosts that are there (it was built by an old graveyard), but...

If I was using points, I'd stay there.  Otherwise, I would honestly look at the new Pendry at Canyons or the St. Regis in Deer Valley.

• Like 2