Menus have disappeared

parrothead33

We’re on the April 8th sailing of the Apex.  Up until 3 weeks ago I could check the menus for the 4 included dining rooms and get the Classic menus, the location specific menus and the kids menu.  Then suddenly when I bring up the menus on the X app all I’m seeing is the kids and vegetarian menus.   We are sailing with another couple, separate reservation, and they are experiencing the same thing.

Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers.

34 minutes ago, parrothead33 said:

We’re on the April 8th sailing of the Apex.  Up until 3 weeks ago I could check the menus for the 4 included dining rooms and get the Classic menus, the location specific menus and the kids menu.  Then suddenly when I bring up the menus on the X app all I’m seeing is the kids and vegetarian menus.   We are sailing with another couple, separate reservation, and they are experiencing the same thing.

Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers.

maybe only kids and vegetarians will be allowed on the cruise , as celebrity has developed an adversion to real meat.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, TommyD3 said:

Definitely NOT the menus from the Edge class ships.

Would be happy if they still had entrees like the beef tournados on the Edge class, but they don't.

You are correct. I just looked at the app for the current Edge sailing and no tournedos, even on a 10 night sailing. 

• Like 1

It would be nice if they allowed us to pay for the premium cuts of meat that were taken off of the previous menus.

For the last month and a half X has been changing the menus rather frequently.  I guess that they are trying to find a happy medium between cost savings and complaints.

Edited by NMTraveller

6 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Would love to see some new menus for Luminae. We will be on her for 15 nights on the April TA, so hoping there are some new items since our last sailing in November.  

I would love to see new menus for Luminae, but right now 'no change' is still a win...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

I would love to see new menus for Luminae, but right now 'no change' is still a win...

Agree.  Rethinking the concept of menu may be needed to keep up with the needs of customers and relative to the limited and lesser options elsewhere on the ship.  

Yet, we'd be concerned that any change is a downgrade in quality or selection.  In our view that would be a big negative to the Retreat experience and pricing.  

5 hours ago, SSFrance69 said:

You are correct. I just looked at the app for the current Edge sailing and no tournedos, even on a 10 night sailing. 

I apologize if this answer is easy, but how do I look up current sailings on the app? We can only see our booked cruise. We are new to Celebrity and it's app! Thanks for any help!

2 minutes ago, sgtjjmayle said:

I apologize if this answer is easy, but how do I look up current sailings on the app? We can only see our booked cruise. We are new to Celebrity and it's app! Thanks for any help!

In the app you have three icons near the top, the third looks like a little person... tap that and then hit the 'Select a different cruise' option...

Now select  'Browse our ships...'

• Like 1