Paper Funtimes are back

Eli_6

3 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

YAY!!

Although I do not mind the app, I really prefer the paper version. It's easier for me to plan out the day. 

Me, too. I always miss things on the app.  I know this is a bit of a waste of paper for people who don't use them...but the ship can always recycle that paper and I actually use my Funtimes.  Maybe they will go back to paper menus soon, too.   

• Like 4

i prefer the digital copy of the daily funtimes, pdf anyone can access on ship wifi (do not need internet package).
i dislike browsing through "what's happening" on the carnival app, but the pdf works well for me.

Edited by weezal

57 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

John Heald announced on his Facebook page today that they will start providing "a printed version of the Funtimes in the cabin mail box the night before."  This makes me very happy. 

I like getting the paper version as well. I'm sure Carnival is doing this to increase sales by stuffing the printed dailies with a few pages of maketing items selling shore excursions, spa treatments and items from the ships stores etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eli_6 said:

John Heald announced on his Facebook page today that they will start providing "a printed version of the Funtimes in the cabin mail box the night before."  This makes me very happy. 

Yay! I was dreading having to drag my phone all over the ship. I do wish they would make it an opt-in type of deal so they don't waste a bunch of paper needlessly for those who like the app. 

• Like 3