Reservations for shows on Wonder

Mkripke

44 minutes ago, topanga49er said:

And I would book it quickly; they seem to "sell out" fast 

Yeah everything was gone within a couple of days after it opened up.  Thankfully we got what we wanted.

I'm wondering if anyone knows...  We are in a suite and I know that the concierge will be contacting us and we can start to make requests from him at that point.  Is it possible for him to book an extra reservation for us for, say..., the ice show if we wanted to see it a second time.

Booking through the website you are limited to one show per cruise.

On 2/22/2023 at 2:59 PM, Mkripke said:

Hello

I am on the 4/2 Wonder and I am curious when can you make reservations? I looked today and I am unable to

Thank you

I got hosed.  They said 30 days prior.  I went on and everything sold out 30 days prior.  Be there early mar 1 to have a chance.  I am sure that cruise is sold out.

1 hour ago, resetjet said:

I got hosed.  They said 30 days prior.  I went on and everything sold out 30 days prior.  Be there early mar 1 to have a chance.  I am sure that cruise is sold out.

Me too, I am on this Sunday. I was just looking on the app, for the showtimes, weird for comedy it states reservation required, but all the other shows, like ice and aqua it does not. Have they done away with reservations for these shows and only require for the comedy??

3 hours ago, islandwannabee said:

Me too, I am on this Sunday. I was just looking on the app, for the showtimes, weird for comedy it states reservation required, but all the other shows, like ice and aqua it does not. Have they done away with reservations for these shows and only require for the comedy??

On the 3/12 sailing uou can reserve those shows

On 2/22/2023 at 3:09 PM, Rusty_lock said:

Expect reservations to be available Mar 1.  Apparently it will be available the first day of the month prior to your sailing.  

Is it at something like 12:01 am on the first day of the month? 

2 hours ago, njsmom said:

Is it at something like 12:01 am on the first day of the month? 

My shows were available to reserve 15 minutes before midnight on the app, January 1st for a February 5th cruise. The cruise planner on the website didn’t display show reservations until around 12am-12:30am.

Edited by Thisguylikestocruise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1