Can Princess see the payments I made to my travel agent?

erienetuser

Payments made to your TA are not something Princess can see. The TA has to make the payment to Princess. Since the app shows that you have the Premier package I would think the payment has been made.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

Payments made to your TA are not something Princess can see. The TA has to make the payment to Princess. It seems that your TA hasn't done so.

I see  the package  on  the  app, just not the website. I know I should see it on both, but which one will  Princess see? I know I should just call my travel agent but thought I'd ask  here first. Thank you.

You can always try Live Chat and see if they can help you. I can understand how not having things show in both places could be worrisome. If you have a while before you sail I'd just wait and see if the online version "catches up" to the app. If it's already been a fair amount of time and that hasn't happened you might need to call your TA or Princess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, erienetuser said:

I see  the package  on  the  app, just not the website. I know I should see it on both, but which one will  Princess see? I know I should just call my travel agent but thought I'd ask  here first. Thank you.

When you say the ‘website’, are you looking at the ‘travel summary’ in the cruise Personalizer?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, erienetuser said:

The app is showing I have the Premier Package but the website doesn't. Should I straighten this out before my cruise, or can I do it  once I'm  on board? Will  the staff be able to look up the payments I made to my travel agent?

You need to look on the cruise personalizer and go to print travel summary.  See if it shows there.  If not, I would call the TA and make sure, probably ask for proof from your TA to show once OB.  

It should show up.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wallyj said:

When you say the ‘website’, are you looking at the ‘travel summary’ in the cruise Personalizer?

I'm looking  at the Onboard Services and  it's asking  me to upgrade,  then I looked at  the Payments/Credits and it's  showing  me  my OBC amount. Where  is the Personalizer?

1 minute ago, erienetuser said:

I'm looking  at the Onboard Services and  it's asking  me to upgrade,  then I looked at  the Payments/Credits and it's  showing  me  my OBC amount. Where  is the Personalizer?

When looking at onboard services, make sure you scroll down past all the buying options and it should show you what is already purchased.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, erienetuser said:

You are in the Cruise personalizer if you are in your booking and see the tabs like payments/credits. Look above this line of ‘tabs’, and you should see ‘luggage tag and travel summary’. Click on this, scroll down to ‘print travel summary’ click on this and scroll down. 

Edited by wallyj
  • Like 1

Log on to Princess.com, click on booked guests and access Cruise Personalizer 

81F2E63F-DC0C-4C97-B04B-7EC02967D4B9.thumb.jpeg.960b890e9e45251304930968816c3630.jpeg

then select your cruise and in the upper right corner you will see luggage tags and Travel Summary

DC9AAAB1-7440-4D74-B0F2-E6469A67E172.thumb.jpeg.193bc2cb8f0717b0ea4452194152e893.jpeg

your Travel Summary will indicate the various services ( in your case elements of the Premier package)  associated with your booking. 

Edited by Shelly97060
  • Like 1

And yes, try to get it fixed before getting on the ship!  This happen to us on a recent sailing—paid for Princess Plus but was not showing up on our travel summary.  Called a number of times but was told not to worry since we had it, paid for it and “they “ knew we had it.

Took almost four days for our portfolio on the ship to reflect that—GS just told us to pay for everything and then it would be taken off our account.  Numerous chat messages and a couple of trips to GS to deal with the situation.  Printed out our bill on the last day and went over it with GS staff to ensure we weren’t charged for anything we had already paid for.

Edited by disneyochem
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, disneyochem said:

And yes, try to get it fixed before getting on the ship!  This happen to us on a recent sailing—paid for Princess Plus but was not showing up on our travel summary.  Called a number of times but was told not to worry since we had it, paid for it and “they “ knew we had it.

Took almost four days for our portfolio on the ship to reflect that—GS just told us to pay for everything and then it would be taken off our account.  Numerous chat messages and a couple of trips to GS to deal with the situation.  Printed out our bill on the last day and went over it with GS staff to ensure we weren’t charged for anything we had already paid for.

Yep. That is not the way to spend your vacation.  

2 hours ago, erienetuser said:

The Plus and Premier FARE options will not show in Onboard Services.  Only shows something there if you actually purchased the stand-alone beverage packages (don't do it - bad economics). 

As some others pointed out above, you need to download your Travel Summary from the Cruise Personalizer in order to see all of your included options.

18 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

The Plus and Premier FARE options will not show in Onboard Services.  Only shows something there if you actually purchased the stand-alone beverage packages (don't do it - bad economics). 

As some others pointed out above, you need to download your Travel Summary from the Cruise Personalizer in order to see all of your included options.

I didn’t purchase mine as a stand alone beverage package and it shows up there—lists all the components of the Princess plus package and says “compliments of Princess cruises” which I find the wording odd since I paid for it lol. 

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

As @CrusinDeb states they certainly do show in onboard service tab.  My cruise example below.

F8E4058F-6912-4217-BFAC-99D1D09D558B.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

2 hours ago, CruisnDeb said:

I didn’t purchase mine as a stand alone beverage package and it shows up there—lists all the components of the Princess plus package and says “compliments of Princess cruises” which I find the wording odd since I paid for it lol. 

1 hour ago, t&atravel said:

As @CrusinDeb states they certainly do show in onboard service tab.  My cruise example below.

6 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Yep. All of our cruises show the items in the Onboard Services section and they are booked with Princess Plus - both the old package and the new package.

My bad.  Thanks for setting me straight.