Spa Services Price List?

Sunnyway

16 hours ago, Sunnyway said:

Does anyone have the price list for services in the NCL Mandara spas? 
What sort of discounts are there for making bookings on embarkation day and for services on days in port?

The "discounts" are more of packages a lot of time. So,,, on a port day, rather than paying for a 75 minute massage, you pay for a package includes a massage, facial, scalp massage, foot massage. 

There are also discounts if you book multiple treatments at retail prices.

Add 20% mandatory gratuity to all prices. 

image.thumb.png.f48c96f020783cdea4be705b4b8c247e.png

image.thumb.png.2393841c073ca95522b9976f488fbfb1.png

image.png.605fe413d7790b58cd7da912f2fb8ca1.png

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The "discounts" are more of packages a lot of time. So,,, on a port day, rather than paying for a 75 minute massage, you pay for a package includes a massage, facial, scalp massage, foot massage. 

There are also discounts if you book multiple treatments at retail prices.

Add 20% mandatory gratuity to all prices. 

image.thumb.png.f48c96f020783cdea4be705b4b8c247e.png

image.thumb.png.2393841c073ca95522b9976f488fbfb1.png

image.png.605fe413d7790b58cd7da912f2fb8ca1.png

Dang, this just confirms that the spa prices are out of control on the ship! A 50 min massage for $350! I'll pass

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, acct1975 said:

Dang, this just confirms that the spa prices are out of control on the ship! A 50 min massage for $350! I'll pass

It's hard to tell the way it is formatted, but that is the couple massage price for 50 minutes.  the individual 50 minute Swedish is $179.

1 minute ago, KurtMo said:

It's hard to tell the way it is formatted, but that is the couple massage price for 50 minutes.  the individual 50 minute Swedish is $179.

Whew. I has been concerned since they stopped listing the prices on the website. I figured the cost skyrocketed. That's away more do-able

12 minutes ago, KurtMo said:

Thank you.  I asked above because I think the layout of the menu is confusing.  Glad it is $179 and not $349 as I booked two of them for my young adult children next week.  

• Like 1

I had a special on a pedicure during a port day. After going through the usual product up sell, the girl quickly showed me the bill, pointed to the mandatory tip, said that’s for the ship, then pointed to the optional tip and said that’s for me with a sweet smile. Since she did a really good pedicure, with full knowledge of the “con”, I did write in a tip. Just be aware.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2023 at 10:15 AM, vacation44 said:

Thank you.  I asked above because I think the layout of the menu is confusing.  Glad it is $179 and not $349 as I booked two of them for my young adult children next week.  

How did you book this for them ahead of time?  Does it vary by ship?  I called to book spa on the Sky prior to my trip in June and was told I must wait until after embarkation. 

15 minutes ago, Jonestown said:

How did you book this for them ahead of time?  Does it vary by ship?  I called to book spa on the Sky prior to my trip in June and was told I must wait until after embarkation. 

I called the pre-cruise concierge.  However, I was not told then it was just a "request " and not an reservation.   When I noticed we did get receive any confirmation in our cabin, I went to our concierge, and she was able to get the reservation for them.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for posting this. I wish I had seen this before my last trip. We had the Priority Access package (don't do it!) with the $50 spa credit and, while we were told otherwise before purchasing the package, the credit can only be used on those services noted with the little "well-loved" services symbol.

So, if anyone is looking forward to using it for a manicure - your only real option is to apply it towards the $159 Fire and Ice Manicure and Pedicure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 10:48 AM, acct1975 said:

I totally agree. This is the first cruise we ever gave a massage no consideration at all. And we are in the best situation financially that we’ve ever been going into a cruise.