Premier Pass cancellation - $50 obc consolation - nice!

31 minutes ago, Ryder101 said:

OK, we have now advanced to a new level of s*** show with your situation. Anyone still feel good about doing business with this clown show? No faith in my upcoming voyage with them. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

I will see your s***show and raise you 10 s***shows. We had the Premier glitch and the Aquaventure glitch. Of course RC noticed the Aquaventure glitch 12 days later. Price for Aquaventure went up $90 per person from 219 to 309 on our sailing during those 12 days. 

Oh, and confirmed with RC Resolutions they did not load a lot of excursions for CoCoCay to the Oasis CP for our sailing. They only loaded them for Independence which is there the same day. Most of the CCC excursiins that werent loaded are now sold out without ever having been offered to the almost sold out Oasis. 

Edited by Boz575
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ryder101 said:

Think about this:

They were supposed to give $50 obc. They gave $100. But now everyone is reporting they are trying to take back $100, NOT just the $50 they over gave them. So even this is a mistake.

Reversing all the bad transactions and when completed they rerun the program with the correct $50 amount 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Murex said:

Complete mess. 

The $100 OBC I had a couple hours ago is gone.  

This level of incompetence is really quite something to behold. And I've had Comcast. 😂

I'm am laughing so hard at this.  Such a true statement.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cruisegus said:

Reversing all the bad transactions and when completed they rerun the program with the correct $50 amount 

It's hardly reversing when some with trips paid in full are getting bills for $100 still owed instead of $50. It's a s*** show.

10 hours ago, lovetocruise/diamond said:

I purchased 3 packages, all 3 still showing under my purchase history and no OBC thus far. Guess it will take time to figure it out 

There is some fine print, "More than two packages purchased at the same time will only be refunded the purchase price with no OBC applied."  😉

2 minutes ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

There is some fine print, "More than two packages purchased at the same time will only be refunded the purchase price with no OBC applied."  😉

See!  That's why I was smart and booked in separate orders!  🤣😉

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Ryder101 said:

It's hardly reversing when some with trips paid in full are getting bills for $100 still owed instead of $50. It's a s*** show.

Unfortunately, if you read enough posts on this website, it is just another day for RCI. This is not unusual and will happen again. 

Remember, every cruise is an adventure. Sometimes it starts before you even get on the ship. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Murex said:

Complete mess. 

The $100 OBC I had a couple hours ago is gone.  

This level of incompetence is really quite something to behold. And I've had Comcast. 😂

I STILL have Spectrum and am waiting for yet another Tech Visit today to resolve a recurring "provisioning" issue that the phone people can't resolve. MUST have a tech come out and make a call to HIS escalations group to fix whatever they keep breaking.

8 hours ago, Ryder101 said:

Notice when the mistake is in there favor they fix it in under 4 hours. Like thugs finding various ways to get it back.

No, it took them almost 4 days to admit and correct.

I'm still waiting for mine to be posted.  Anyone else experiencing the same. 

• Like 2

Just now, nelblu said:

My OBC was there yesterday but it is no longer showing today.

34 minutes ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

Where do you see that as it's not in the announcement.

42 minutes ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

Thank you I didn’t see that. All 3 still showing as purchased, no refund.  I’ll give it a couple of weeks, then I’ll call 

Just find this all funny for those people who knew that the Premier Package was too good to be true but they bought anyway in order to try to get something for nothing by taking advantage of a mistake. AND to top that, when RC said you would get $50 OBC as a mea culpa but instead they sent $100 OBC per package, these same people went and spent the $100 OBC AGAIN taking advantage of a mistake. 

Now, RC is ultimately at fault but this sure is funny and ironic to see

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

That could be if the buyer cancelled not the company?  Maybe, just a thought 🤔. It’s very confusing since RC sold a program that didn’t exist. I’ll be happy with my refund, no harm done. 🥂

13 minutes ago, UNCFanatik said:

Just find this all funny for those people who knew that the Premier Package was too good to be true but they bought anyway in order to try to get something for nothing by taking advantage of a mistake. AND to top that, when RC said you would get $50 OBC as a mea culpa but instead they sent $100 OBC per package, these same people went and spent the $100 OBC AGAIN taking advantage of a mistake. 

Now, RC is ultimately at fault but this sure is funny and ironic to see

Nobody knows if the second mistake is actually a mistake.  The email indicates $50 but does not clarify per package or per guest. 

I don’t understand why you are so hot and bothered.  You are probably pi—ed that you did not take advantage. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Nobody knows if the second mistake is actually a mistake.  The email indicates $50 but does not clarify per package or per guest. 

I don’t understand why you are so hot and bothered.  You are probably pi—ed that you did not take advantage. 🤣

The price of the supposed premier package was per package NOT per guest. It was another mistake because RC started taking it back. 

Not pissed at all because I think its wrong to try to take advantage of other's obvious mistakes in order to try to get something for nothing. 

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

They started taking money back 4 hours after giving it to people. That's the part I was talking about. 

14 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Be grateful for the $50.  People make mistakes.

People yes, companies no. 

I was grateful for the $50 along with everyone else, till they started taking it back. Lol. Just one long endless s*** show now. With each move Royal Caribbean makes themselves look worse. It's so sad it's funny. They really are a company going to hell.

• Like 1