Dinner at The Porch on Reflection

awfw

1 hour ago, awfw said:

Looking to dine at "The Porch" for dinner and cannot make a reservation for this restaurant.  Does The Porch need to be reserved only onboard or do they not take reservations?  

Its never super busy and no need to reserve beforehand, never seen it offered in the cruiseplanner so would guess only onboard.  

1 hour ago, awfw said:

Looking to dine at "The Porch" for dinner and cannot make a reservation for this restaurant.  Does The Porch need to be reserved only onboard or do they not take reservations?  

They only take reservations on board.  You can mosey over there after you board and make a reservation if you like.

As mentioned above, it's rarely all that busy, so you shouldn't have an issue. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Seafood Tower was one of our fondest memories when we were last on Reflection. Wonderful splurge under the stars with the wind blowing in your hair. Can't wait to do this again on our next cruise to the ABC Islands in n March ,2024.

53 minutes ago, hcat said:

very nice.. did it include lobster? 

dh is allergic...too much food just for me

Allergic to seafood or lobster? I dont remember their being lobster. I dont remember having to pay extra for the tower like the 1st time we ate at The Porch. There are food options without seafood. DH had a wrap. I think our starter was lobster bisque.

On 3/15/2023 at 5:43 AM, awfw said:

You can reserve it but it is almost always empty....there is a reason for that.

We have found it's impossible to make a reservation at The Porch on the app or Celebrity Web site. I finally gave up and just showed up on a Reflection cruise in February. Plenty of room and they wouldn't let us in without a reservation. Couldn't believe it. I got over my snit and called restaurant reservations from our room. Sure, lunch the next day, no problem. It was a fine experience, good food, wonderful white sangria, fine service. Only a few tables occupied. Three or four different couples arrived hoping to get a table. Nope. No reservations. They were turned away, An hour before closing down lunch and nobody with reservations showed. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they staff the place based on reservations. Amazing.

• Like 1