Best Suite Perks Ranked

MileHighAko

• 7 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 6:07 PM, amypete said:

Oh where to begin! Love the SPACE inside and out. Including the big bathroom! 

Sabatini's for breakfast

Club Class Dining

Laundry for the hubs. I don't send mine because I for sure pack enough and I don't want anythign to shrink! ESPECIALLY on a cruise, LOL

Champagne the first day, even with the beverage packages. It's just a nice touch.

Bottled water is almost unlimited

Great room service!

(Our last cruise before....was a suite. Our last cruise was in January and we were with friends on balconies on Caribe. I love my friends but I sure did miss my suite! Next one up in October! ) 

Crown Grill the first night! It's like a welcome home. 

What do you give the room attendant at the end of a cruise in a suite?  Also besides the waiter in Sabatini’s where we’ve been having breakfast every morning.  How much a day (tipping at the end) would you suggest.

On 3/19/2023 at 10:13 AM, JSandage said:

We have booked our first full suite for our May 2024 cruise. We have always been in mini-suites before and tried Club Class dining for our Alaska cruise in 2019, loved it!!

My ranking based on what we are really looking forward to:

1. Large room and large balcony

2. Club class dining

3. MDR room service - especially for breakfast on the balcony

4. Bottled water every day

5. Fruit bowl

6. Laundry service

7. Canapes every evening

We don't really care about specialty dining or breakfast at Sabatini's. Not sure if there is a concierge lounge on Island Princess. We didn't have a chance to try the Elite/Platinum lounge on our 2021 cruise on the Sky Princess even though it was our first cruise as Platinum members - maybe we'll get a chance this next time. 

We ended up cancelling our May 2024 Panama Canal cruise on the Island Princess. I was starting to worry about the drought down there and heard that another cruise line has cancelled all Panama Canal cruises in 2024. I was also worried about the Island Princess itself. I heard that our cruise would be the last one before she goes into dry dock. I started thinking if anything was wrong on the ship, they might not be inclined to fix it since it's going in for dry dock soon.

BUT - we are now booked on Majestic Princess for a South Pacific cruise in Feb 2024 and we booked a full suite. This ship has the concierge lounge which will be very close to our cabin. We are really excited for this cruise.. first full suite, first long-haul flight (we booked premium economy), first ever trip to any of the places we'll be visiting and it's our 50th anniversary. Can't wait!

• Like 4

We were on the Royal Princess right across the hall from the concierge lounge.....loved it.

Great drinks & snacks. Comfortable seating.

I am an insomniac & up a couple of times a night. Although the lounge was not manned 24 hrs, you did have access. The concierge showed me which refrigerator had the milk.

So, at 2 am, I would walk across the hall in my robe & slippers & get some milk & cookies.

We are sailing on the Regal next month. I got the exact same cabin as on the Royal     :O)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JSandage said:

We ended up cancelling our May 2024 Panama Canal cruise on the Island Princess. I was starting to worry about the drought down there and heard that another cruise line has cancelled all Panama Canal cruises in 2024. I was also worried about the Island Princess itself. I heard that our cruise would be the last one before she goes into dry dock. I started thinking if anything was wrong on the ship, they might not be inclined to fix it since it's going in for dry dock soon.

BUT - we are now booked on Majestic Princess for a South Pacific cruise in Feb 2024 and we booked a full suite. This ship has the concierge lounge which will be very close to our cabin. We are really excited for this cruise.. first full suite, first long-haul flight (we booked premium economy), first ever trip to any of the places we'll be visiting and it's our 50th anniversary. Can't wait!

50 years....hawt damn! congratulations 🎇 🎉  and may the  🔥 always burn bright.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...