Recommendation for transfer from Boston Airport to Hotel-Hotel to Celebrity Summit-Back to airport when cruise is over

drychi

My wife and I are arriving at Boston airport on September 9, 2023. Need to get to Marriott Element hotel in the seaport district for one night stay. We will meet our friends at the hotel. Next morning we need to get ourselves and our two friends to Celebrity Summit and then on September 21, 2023 all four of us need to return to the airport in the morning to catch our early afternoon flights back to different parts of the country.  I am looking for private limousine service recommendations for these 3 separate land transfers. Thanks for your comments. 

It's also just a 10 minute walk to the hotel from the MBTA Silver Line, which is free from Logan.

Hotel to Cruiseport is a 15-20 minute walk, if you don't have much luggage and are up to the hike.

If you do want a car instead, I agree with 1025, for such a short ride (the last one is the longest and won't be 15 minutes) I'd just grab a taxi or uber from the port

I used to live in the apartment building next to that hotel, and echo what everyone is saying.

Also, depending on what terminal you are flying into, you might actually have less walking with the T, even if you did take a black car. For example, in the C terminal, the taxi line, the limo pick up, and the Lyft/Uber area is on the Central Garage, whereas the Silver Line picks you up curbside.

Lyft and Uber will be in the Central Garage regardless of terminal - not sure about the taxi and limos though. And the Silver Line will always be curbside.

19 hours ago, drychi said:

I am looking for private limousine service recommendations for these 3 separate land transfers.

To sort of clarify what everyone is getting at-- I seriously doubt you would find a proper limo company that would even accept a ride that is this short. As Nitemare said, the ship to the airport is like 10-15 minutes max. If you want something like a limo, just use UberBlack. 

Once you get your baggage, head out the doors to the passenger pickup line. There will be signage for the Silver Line. The Silver Line buses are large articulated buses with luggage racks. There is no fare to get on at the airport, and it stops at each of the terminals before leaving the airport. It will go through the tunnels with car traffic and into the Seaport. You need to ring the call bell (either a push button or a yellow pull cord). You can get off at the first stop. It will be outside the World Trade Center Station. Assuming you have bags you don't want to carry up the stairs, head into the station find the elevator up. When you get to the top, walk across the bridge towards the convention center. Cross summer street and head to the left - you see D Street at the next corner. Head down D Street away from the station. There will be a couple of buildings, including Flat on D, then the Aloft, and then your hotel.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We disembarked this morning and walked to Silver Line Way (used google maps). It took about 11 minutes. We had rolling luggage. From there we took the SL1 to the airport. It was free heading into the airport. This may be because it’s the last stop before the airport. 

• Like 2

We did a 24 day HAL RT Boston last summer. Went in 4 days early to visit a friend in Newton. Stayed at the Marriott there in Newton. They gave me following information for the driver they recommend. Francklin picked us up at the airport to go to hotel, then also used him for hotel to ship and ship to hotel on return. Very nice, friendly guy with a large SUV. 

Carolyn

Francklin Farel

Francklin’s transportation services 

(617) 512-8630