Captain's Circle Benefit for Ruby Level

Shawn5

So the only two extra perks for Ruby level, in addition to the Gold level perks, are "Exclusive Shoreside Access to Captain's Circle Help Desk phone line" and some upgraded trip insurance. Does anybody know what this "exclusive" phone line is or does and what the number is? I'm Ruby level and have not been told how to access it or what exactly it does. My "chat" with Princess led to nowhere...the chat representative interestingly had no idea what the phone number is or does. And does "shoreside" mean any time you're not on a ship, or just when you're in port while on a Princess cruise?

2023-03-28 10_03_10-Rewarding your loyalty - Membership benefits of Princess® Captain’s Circle.jpg

2023-03-28 10_03_27-Rewarding your loyalty - Membership benefits of Princess® Captain’s Circle.jpg

19 minutes ago, Shawn5 said:

So the only two extra perks for Ruby level, in addition to the Gold level perks, are "Exclusive Shoreside Access to Captain's Circle Help Desk phone line" and some upgraded trip insurance. Does anybody know what this "exclusive" phone line is or does and what the number is? I'm Ruby level and have not been told how to access it or what exactly it does. My "chat" with Princess led to nowhere...the chat representative interestingly had no idea what the phone number is or does. And does "shoreside" mean any time you're not on a ship, or just when you're in port while on a Princess cruise?

The referenced phone line would just be for Captain's Circle member questions/issues such as profile or cruise credits perhaps.  Shoreside means not on a ship cruising.  On board, there is always a CC Member Host with a desk and office hours.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

The referenced phone line would just be for Captain's Circle member questions/issues such as profile or cruise credits perhaps.  Shoreside means not on a ship cruising.  On board, there is always a CC Member Host with a desk and office hours.

WHAT! Is this true? If true I never knew this and that is very interesting. thanks for the information . where is this person and what are they able to assist with?

Fun fact - the Ruby level was previously called the 'Medallion' level when created. We happened to be on one of the first cruises, maybe the first, and the crew had no idea what about a medallion level cruise card.

I may have a link somewhere bookmarked ... I'll check

here, but no date

Princess Cruises adds new “Medallion” level to Captain’s Circle Loyalty Program | News | Breaking Travel News

04/15/13  Princess Adds New “Medallion” Level to Captain’s Circle - Cruise Industry News | Cruise News

Edited by voljeep

3 hours ago, Shawn5 said:

So the only two extra perks for Ruby level, in addition to the Gold level perks, are "Exclusive Shoreside Access to Captain's Circle Help Desk phone line" and some upgraded trip insurance. 

2023-03-28 10_03_27-Rewarding your loyalty - Membership benefits of Princess® Captain’s Circle.jpg

Don't forget....you also get a really cool RED center of your Medallion.

😁

• Haha 3

On 3/29/2023 at 4:12 PM, travelin.sisters said:

...& (but now only if you ask for it) a pin...

I was going to add that - go to the CC desk when you get on board, and collect your pin.  I get to collect a new one in July and I am looking forward to it.  And I hope they are still doing the stamps for my little stamp booklet!

8 hours ago, trinitygirl said:

I was going to add that - go to the CC desk when you get on board, and collect your pin.  I get to collect a new one in July and I am looking forward to it.  And I hope they are still doing the stamps for my little stamp booklet!

they have stopped the little passport stamps 😢