Pride Cruise Director for April 13th sailing ?

Gari

7 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

Was he the cruise director last summer on the pride? Our cruise director last summer was horrible.

After seeing a picture of Frank "The Tank" it definitely was not our cruise director from last year.  Thank goodness!  The director last year was MIA almost the entire cruise and the few times I did see him, he was yelling at people/rude.

1 hour ago, Eli_6 said:

After seeing a picture of Frank "The Tank" it definitely was not our cruise director from last year.  Thank goodness!  The director last year was MIA almost the entire cruise and the few times I did see him, he was yelling at people/rude.

Frankie typically works Pride when she's in Tampa but I think has the European run this summer. He's super personable and great for a somewhat more mature crowd as is typical on those types of cruises.  I think Felipe was onboard last year in Europe.  Yeah, and while I'm not a CD type guy, he's not my favorite by a long shot.

Edited by jsglow
  • Like 2

On 3/29/2023 at 2:51 PM, Eli_6 said:

Was he the cruise director last summer on the pride? Our cruise director last summer was horrible.

Agreed, Felipe was the worst CD we've ever experienced. We had several nicknames for him, The Invisible Man (barely ever saw him), The Vampire (only comes out at night), The Phantom of the Opera (only ever seen in the theatre), The Undertaker (always dressed in a black suit). 

• Haha 2