Problems with “Ocean ready” app

LawDog61

I always get so frustrated with this app as I prepare for a cruise.   Maybe it’s just me, but I get messages like “bad gateway” and “this service not available now-try again later.”  I guess I would be OK with Princess off-loading their administrative work to us customers if it was a user friendly interface.   But it is always a major frustration experienced for me as I prepare for a cruise.  And of course, no place to go for help.   And yes, I have de-installed and reinstalled the app.  Maybe just ignore it all and show up at the pier?

15 hours ago, LawDog61 said:

Maybe just ignore it all and show up at the pier?

After many tries, as you say you've done, time on hold and callbacks, this was our solution.

Some may say, well, with green boarding is faster. So what, a few minutes. No more that before this App nonsense. Time saved is not worth the frustration. Others experience may vary.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:06 PM, cruisegal40 said:

Now mine keeps saying "loading" and not green lane with the QR code showing up. We leave in 4 days. Uggg

Assuming you're using the app, try the online version instead, on the Princess website. Did all of our stuff this AM for our upcoming cruise, dining, everything. Sign in as you would for the Princess website; email and password. It still took awhile the the wheels to turn, but all did go through.

• Like 2

We leave next week - I was green lane , then I went to yellow lane ( whatever that is ) and then to blue and now back at green......it took forever to load. This app works much better once onboard but the pre boarding is a real pain.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, eclue said:

We leave next week - I was green lane , then I went to yellow lane ( whatever that is ) and then to blue and now back at green......it took forever to load. This app works much better once onboard but the pre boarding is a real pain.

If you got “Yellow” and then got “ Blue”, just blend them together and you’ll get “Green”! 😁

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

If you got “Yellow” and then got “ Blue”, just blend them together and you’ll get “Green”! 😁

LOL......it is still green so that is what I must have done!