Looking for up to date prices/list of alcoholic drinks on Cekebrity Apex

tusconcam

I'm looking to see if someone could attach/ provide info/pics of up to date prices of alcoholic drinks aboard Celebrity Apex.

Yes, I could buy a alcohol drink package , but I will likely have one now and again and can't justify the price.

Does anyone know if the bar staff have whipped up a Miami Vice drink.mmmm good

Thanks very much

If you have the app you can find drink menus from the various bars and restaurants.  The menus are more there special drinks vs basic drinks like gin & tonic, but it will give you a good idea.  

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, jelayne said:

If you have the app you can find drink menus from the various bars and restaurants.  The menus are more there special drinks vs basic drinks like gin & tonic, but it will give you a good idea.  

How do I look that up?  I can see the different restaurants under "dining" but I don't see menus. If I click on "drink packages" is just tells you what they are and how much vs. premium package. 

The menus don't seem to be on the app right now.  I've been looking for a few days and no menus.  I would like the same info as I'm considering moving from classic to premium and if martinis have gone to $17 as some have reported, that will make my decision easier.  I'll be on the Apex in April for the TA.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Julma said:

The menus don't seem to be on the app right now.  I've been looking for a few days and no menus.  I would like the same info as I'm considering moving from classic to premium and if martinis have gone to $17 as some have reported, that will make my decision easier.  I'll be on the Apex in April for the TA.

I had the same problem.  You have to change your sailing dates and select the cruise that is going on right now.  If you do that, you can go to the bars/restaurants and look at the menus and prices. 

So while in the app, click on your calandar at the top of the home screen. Then, down at the bottom, click on "change ship dates".  Then click "browse our ships", then click "Apex" and select the sailing that is currently going on.  April 8th-April 15th as I type this. 

If you do this, and then go to the "dining" icon at the bottom of the home screen, you can click on the bar or restaurant you're interested in and see the menu pricing. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2023 at 7:39 AM, jelayne said:

Under Dining scroll across the top to a bars and lounges. select a bar and click on menu.

We can do that for many cruises but menus etc have not been listed since February for our Apex TA.  I expect menus will be modified as Apex will be heading to Europe.  Drink prices should be the same and the method by lefthooklacey or using a simple web search will give drink prices.

IMO easier to simply try it for a day and then upgrade if needed on board.

39 minutes ago, lefthooklacey said:

I had the same problem.  You have to change your sailing dates and select the cruise that is going on right now.  If you do that, you can go to the bars/restaurants and look at the menus and prices. 

So while in the app, click on your calandar at the top of the home screen. Then, down at the bottom, click on "change ship dates".  Then click "browse our ships", then click "Apex" and select the sailing that is currently going on.  April 8th-April 15th as I type this. 

If you do this, and then go to the "dining" icon at the bottom of the home screen, you can click on the bar or restaurant you're interested in and see the menu pricing. 

Got it. Very helpful.  Thank you.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

We can do that for many cruises but menus etc have not been listed since February for our Apex TA.  I expect menus will be modified as Apex will be heading to Europe.  Drink prices should be the same and the method by lefthooklacey or using a simple web search will give drink prices.

IMO easier to simply try it for a day and then upgrade if needed on board.

I'm Elite+ so in order to get the discount, I would have to call before the cruise.  I think I will do it, I will maybe break even, but I won't have to worry about signing little pieces of paper or keeping track of my tab.  

Typically, there is a "sale" on the drink pack's prior to sailing.  Does anyone have (recent) experience how much the drink pckgs are if you purchase it on the 2nd or 3rd day? I realize it would be a proportioned price, based on the left over days but is the per day price much higher every day? what has been your experience?

• 2 weeks later...