Mariner late-night food options

• 10 months later...

Same as the OP - I was researching Sorrento's too and don't see it on RCL Mariner's promenade deck plans either. 

Sorrento's offers pizza, but I don't remember the Promenade Cafe offering pizza (see earlier post here). Are they one and the same on the Mariner?

And, as far as late night snacks, based on previous cruises, Sorrento's pizza is Included (no charge). If Playmakers offers pizza (haven't been there yet), there would be an upcharge. Just a consideration...🤑

So is there a Sorrento's on Mariner, and if so, can someone tell me where it is? It's such a perfect simple pizza snack/lunch...😋

I haven’t been on a Voyager class ship for many years, but on those ships Cafe Promenade always had slices of pizza and small sandwiches, as well as desserts and fruit. On ships with Sorrentos the pizza has been removed from the Cafe Promenade. Since Mariner does not have a Sorrentos, I would assume that Cafe Promenade still has pizza. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, rncruiser said:

I haven’t been on a Voyager class ship for many years, but on those ships Cafe Promenade always had slices of pizza and small sandwiches, as well as desserts and fruit. On ships with Sorrentos the pizza has been removed from the Cafe Promenade. Since Mariner does not have a Sorrentos, I would assume that Cafe Promenade still has pizza. 

Yes that's what they are trying to say above. Pizza isnt separate from the cafe, but served in there. 

Plus playmakers is open until midnight but not free. Wings, onion tower, burgers