Panorama questions

I don’t know what time the ship arrived in Long Beach.  We were in port when I woke up, around 7:00 AM.  Self debarkation started at around 8:30, called according to muster station.  I’m Diamond and was off the ship around 9:15.  I was on the Carnival shuttle to LAX by about 10:00 and at LAX before 11:00. I don’t know what happened after that, but next would be suites and platinum, then luggage tag numbers. That was. In January.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

For those who have recently cruised on the Panorama: 1. What time did you arrive back in Long Beach? 2. What time did they start debarkation? 3.When was your cruise? Thank you.

I was on the recent trip that hit rough weather on day 6 & 7. We ended up sailing into long beach about 10:00am. We started disembarking at 11:00. March 18-25. 

My experience was the exception not rule!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Squirreladd said:

I was on the recent trip that hit rough weather on day 6 & 7. We ended up sailing into long beach about 10:00am. We started disembarking at 11:00. March 18-25. 

My experience was the exception not rule!

I was on this this one as well. There were choppy seas that slowed the ship down and an incident that delayed our sail away from Cabo San Lucas. I know there were many people who had to change their flights or missed them altogether. 

OP, if you are asking your question because you want to talk an early flight, I would advise you not to risk it. There are too many factors that are out of Carnival's hands. 

• Thanks 1

Was in port by 6:30. Priority started at 7 and there was a bottleneck at immigration. Still got through in about 20 minutes and on a shuttle to OC airport.

I think you're going to get different times based on circumstances.

On 4/9/2023 at 9:10 PM, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

For those who have recently cruised on the Panorama: 1. What time did you arrive back in Long Beach? 2. What time did they start debarkation? 3.When was your cruise? Thank you.

Got off on March 25th. We were four hours late due to high winds. The year before, we were all off by 1030. 

• Thanks 1

We sailed mid-Feb, and didn't get into port till about 830-9, and even though we took our time, were off by 1130. But especially in LB, we drive, so we take our time eating breakfast and don't worry about when we are off, so take that into consideration. 

Edited by bartzcrew
time change, looked at charge for parking
  • Thanks 1

We just got off the Spring break cruise yesterday and we got back into port around 8:45. At  9:45 they started calling numbers for people taking their luggage off.  My sister's group got called around 10:30. 

We turned in our luggage the night before and purposely took one of the last numbers to get off the ship. (24) We just wanted to hang out since we live not too far away.  They called everyone off at 11:15, we were in the terminal getting our luggage at 11:30 and in the parking garage by noon.  

There were 5,000 people on this cruise.  The garage was packed and the credit card machine broke and they let us all out without paying.  Yay!!  (Although I heard the people before us had to wait in the garage for an hour in a line to get out while they tried to fix it.) Even though my sister was off an hour or so before us, they had birth certs and we had passports and we passed them up while they were in line and we we on the freeway before they got to the booth to pay. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 3:26 PM, pppiglet said:

We just got off the Spring break cruise yesterday and we got back into port around 8:45. At  9:45 they started calling numbers for people taking their luggage off.  My sister's group got called around 10:30. 

We turned in our luggage the night before and purposely took one of the last numbers to get off the ship. (24) We just wanted to hang out since we live not too far away.  They called everyone off at 11:15, we were in the terminal getting our luggage at 11:30 and in the parking garage by noon.  

There were 5,000 people on this cruise.  The garage was packed and the credit card machine broke and they let us all out without paying.  Yay!!  (Although I heard the people before us had to wait in the garage for an hour in a line to get out while they tried to fix it.) Even though my sister was off an hour or so before us, they had birth certs and we had passports and we passed them up while they were in line and we we on the freeway before they got to the booth to pay. 

My dad, brother and nephew live/lived in La Mirada!