Transfers from ports to towns. Do they charge for shuttles?

killarneylady

I was just wondering - specifically for Eastern European / Greece/Croatia port stops. If the port is outside the town, do Celebrity charge for the shuttles? I haven’t cruised Celebrity for quite a few years so I’m not sure of current situation. Thanks 

.Kotor

No need for a shuttle here as you will either dock or be tendered into a spot across the street from the old town.  Be up on deck very early for the beautiful approach and sail-in.

(Replied to your Zakynthos question on that thread)

Edited by edinburgher
  • Like 2

Last year the shuttle in Dubrovnik cost USD15 per person for a return trip. In Corfu the cost was USD10 per person for a day pass. They were charged to your on board account. In Kotor you will tender to the dock that is directly across the road from the old city of Kotor. I was on Celebrity Reflection.

Edited by PurpleTraveller
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

split.

No need for a shuttle here.  Ships dock  10-15 minute walk from town, some of which you will be able to see see from your ship. You only need walk past the bus station and ferry docks and you are there.

Kotor is even closer.  You only need cross the road from the dock or tender point. Be up on deck early for the beautiful approach and sail-in.

Dubrovnik. You can take a taxi from the dock or a public bus from the road outside the port, or ship shuttle.  All traffic will stop at Pile Gate, the entry to the pedestrianised walled city, so it is your choice which you would prefer.  For the return, head back to Pile for shuttle, taxi or public bus.

Edited by edinburgher