outside view vs jr suite for just 200 more

sundays oasis. bizarre, who wouldnt come up with 200 bucks more for the suite? i cant believe that outside is that expensive for a non holiday sailing

also very strange that there are every room type available this close to sailing

may 14.png

Edited by luckyinpa

• luckyinpa changed the title to outside view vs jr suite for just 200 more
2 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

sundays oasis. bizarre, who wouldnt come up with 200 bucks more for the suite? i cant believe that outside is that expensive for a non holiday sailing

also very strange that there are every room type available this close to sailing

may 14.png

I’d wager the ocean view at that price is one of the ultra spacious cabins that accommodate 6 people. 

Many of the guesses here are wrong - while many categories are available, the actual number of cabins online is like 1-2 per category.

Only OV balconies left, and no ultra spacious OV left.

The pricing algorithm in the US can have wild swings in price and make little sense - the cabins and prices in European markets seem to make a bit more sense.

Also, when GTY is still offered, like on this sailing, RCI may be hiding some inventory which may skew the price.

• Like 1

This past week has had some crazy pricing.  I upgraded my GS to an OS and saved $1800 on an Alaska sailing September 2024.  I was shocked.  I thought it was a mistake as did the CS rep but whatever.  I took it, saved some money, and kept my original OBC.

2 hours ago, jean87510 said:

This past week has had some crazy pricing.  I upgraded my GS to an OS and saved $1800 on an Alaska sailing September 2024.  I was shocked.  I thought it was a mistake as did the CS rep but whatever.  I took it, saved some money, and kept my original OBC.

Crazy pricing sometimes happens. When the Navigator Feb 2025 Mexico bookings were released I got my favorite OS for less than the advertised JS. The other night when the Jewel 2024 opened from Amsterdam to Barcelona the JS were also at a higher price point than other suites.