Room above Dolce Vita

1sttimerrt

We've been assigned room 644 on the Silver Moon.  We noticed that it's right above the Dolce Vita lounge.  We tend to go to bed fairly early.  Will noise from the Dolce Vita be noticeable in our suite?

We are in 658 on Moon now, and have heard absolutely no sounds from Dolce Vita.  Bur our room is above the area in front of Reception, and I think most of the "noise" is generated at the forward end of the lounge.

I have never known Dolce Vita to be noisy in the evenings. I can't say I have had a cabin directly above it before but can say anytime I have walked through there in the evenings it has never been loud.

17 hours ago, 1sttimerrt said:

We've been assigned room 644 on the Silver Moon.  We noticed that it's right above the Dolce Vita lounge.  We tend to go to bed fairly early.  Will noise from the Dolce Vita be noticeable in our suite?

We were in 656 on the Muse, 654 on the Moon...... Zero noise... apart from the missus snoring. 🤣

Edited by les37b
  • Like 1

I'd be more worried by the possible noise from suite 744 right above you. We have a silver suite above us and on the last 2 segments it has been occupied by the proverbial herd of elephants. Sometimes it seems they are jogging around their room for exercise. And it goes on late into the night.

1 hour ago, drron29 said:

I'd be more worried by the possible noise from suite 744 right above you. We have a silver suite above us and on the last 2 segments it has been occupied by the proverbial herd of elephants. Sometimes it seems they are jogging around their room for exercise.

Pretty sure it's these guys; 

• Haha 3

We were on the Moon last year in 653 and heard nothing from Dolce Vita, however we have been on the Dawn since Rome and were in suite 639 for two out of three segments (Rome - Southampton). There are two large black speakers in the ceiling directly below suites 640, 639, 638 & 637. Any event that requires use of the sound system, no matter how mild it may seem, is clearly heard from these suites.  If you want to take an afternoon nap during trivia, forget it.  If you want to sleep on the nights they have events that last until midnight, forget it.  The guests in 638 asked to be moved to a different suite when we got to Lisbon and we also moved up to deck 7 when we got to Southampton.  We love deck 6 but will never book a suite that’s lower than 650 again.