Xpress Pass

gotcha3

14 minutes ago, Octavias said:

I’m a first time cruiser, so I have 0 points and no status.  I sure hope I don’t accidentally try to go to a restricted event. Lol, that would be embarrassing!  So there is a breakfast event, what else should I be on the look out for?  

Watch for signage that says Retreat which is for suites only.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

Octavia I read on another post concerning the Shoreside Concierge you are cruising in a RS so you will likely breakfast in Luminae and take other meals there or in Speciality Restaurants

I am in a sky suite I think?   it’s one of the ones in the footprint of the magic carpet.  

4 hours ago, gotcha3 said:

This is kind of a first world question, but I was wondering. I assume the info on your Xpress Pass documents will be the same as on your SeaPass card (room key). That being said, would the SeaPass of an Elite Plus guest show Elite Plus, or just Elite? Thank you, G3

They should be the same.  Without a drink package, having Elite Plus showing on my seapass card was most useful in Cafe al Bacio so servers knew not to charge for my many cappuccinos. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Octavias said:

I’m a first time cruiser, so I have 0 points and no status.  I sure hope I don’t accidentally try to go to a restricted event. Lol, that would be embarrassing!  So there is a breakfast event, what else should I be on the look out for?  

If you are in a Sky Suite you will have access to breakfast in the Retreat Lounge but will not be able to go to the Captain's Club breakfast for Elite & above CC members. There are signs outside of the events that show the restrictions.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 2:35 PM, Octavias said:

Don’t worry. The events restricted to cruisers with more Club points will have a poster board/easel setup by the entrance. Something like Captain’s Welcome for Elite and Higher guests…

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 3:52 PM, CHEZMARYLOU said:

If you are in a Sky Suite you will have access to breakfast in the Retreat Lounge but will not be able to go to the Captain's Club breakfast for Elite & above CC members. There are signs outside of the events that show the restrictions.

If she’s in a Sky Suite, she will have access to breakfast at Luminae, and dinner, and lunch on sea days.  Octavias, you will also have access to many events, etc. that are only for suite guests.  Have fun and enjoy the perks you get, don’t worry about the ones you don’t.

• Like 1