Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ll find out about NCL pretty soon. But it’s Alaska so it won’t be as much about the ship.

Yeah our trip had 6 ports so it wasn't exactly about the ship either, there were decks were didn't even hit. Would definitely like to cruise them again.

• Like 2

I was in the elevator. This kid is in there with headband. Wrist bands. The whole getup. He asks “Are you going to walk a mile with MarQ?” 

No I’m going to sit on the balcony with a Bloody Mary. 

IMG_7039.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 35

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I took this angle because a chef was around that corner FaceTiming his family.

Reminded me of what a wonderful world we live in. In years long past, employees with long contracts had no cell phones, no face time and maybe were able to connect with family once in awhile with an expensive phone call.

• Like 12

At one of the bars this morning there was talk about a fire alarm in the theater during one of the concerts last night. And a theater evacuation out by the lifeboats and talk of titanic and whatnot. Which by the way. We should be on or close to that path.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Reminded me of what a wonderful world we live in. In years long past, employees with long contracts had no cell phones, no face time and maybe were able to connect with family once in awhile with an expensive phone call.

The crew pay the same internet rates as guests so it's still expensive. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I posted a picture of a topless sunbather next to the kids waterworks park yesterday…

Yes you did. The other one looked like she might have been attempting her own version of a centerfold 🤭🤫

• Haha 1

I took a couple of notes on things that might be interesting but not too long.

there’s a discrepancy on the guest count @jimbo5544 Guest services told me 4400. Here they said 3800 guests 1389 crew.

It was asked if any crew came from costa. Only two one being the executive chef who was on this ship prior to the shutdown.

it was asked how many pizza and burgers we will go through. They say the numbers are pretty equal and they’re expecting 7-8k of each on this cruise 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t follow it at all. I was just sitting there between comedy shows because it’s the closest bar, the chair was comfortable, and it was just 30mins I needed to kill.

the last golf I watched was that last thing tiger woods won. And it was just the end. And probably only because I was in a bar that was showing it.

Thanks!

• Like 1