Mariner in Bermuda this Fall

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

The one I looked at for Kings Wharf has it arriving on the 15th. At 3PM. Another one shows it arriving at 8AM on the 16th (which would match what RCL has in our cruise invoice.) So who knows which of the three is correct.

I am using the Bermuda Port Schedule issued by the Government of Bermuda's Department of Marine Services revised April 7, 2023. It does say subject to change without notice so it is possible that it has changed since then. There are usually 3 to 4 revisions issued during the cruise season. I don't see any conflicts with other ships docking on either 15th or 16th so there nothing that would conflict with a change being made. So I am not saying that their current schedule is the final word. 

http://www.marops.bm/Documents/Shipping_schedules/2023 Cruise Ship Schedule.pdf

Edited by Charles4515
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

So I am not saying that their current schedule is the final word. 

That makes four sites with four completely different schedules. I’m just going to get on the ship and go wherever it goes and get off whenever it gets there.😇

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, orville99 said:

That makes four sites with four completely different schedules. I’m just going to get on the ship and go wherever it goes and get off whenever it gets there.😇

The 8:00 am time on the 16th makes the most logical sense but I guess you will find out.....

38 minutes ago, meadowlander said:

I see Mariner departing PC on  8/18-9/1-9/15-9/29&10/13. All on Friday, all 8 nights. All with an overnight at King's Wharf except the 9/15 sailing which arrives in Bermuda on a Sunday and departs on a Wednesday.

The 9/15 sailing is listed as arriving Sunday 9/17 at 3:00 and leaving Tuesday 9/19 at 3;00 on the government website.

Edited by Charles4515

On 6/4/2023 at 4:58 PM, Charles4515 said:

The 9/15 sailing is listed as arriving Sunday 9/17 at 3:00 and leaving Tuesday 9/19 at 3;00 on the government website.

Booked 9/15  yesterday. Thanks all.

Rick

• Like 1

We are on the October Mariner cruise.  As of right now, the schedule from Royal says we will arrive 8am on the 16th and leave at 3pm on the 17th.

I think the linked Bermuda cruise ship schedule is weird or I am reading it wrong (hopefully) because it seems to indicate an arrival on Monday the 16th at 5:15pm (1715) and departure at 3pm on the 17th.  That would be a real bummer since we are looking at booking an excursion each day.

I guess it really doesn't matter other than we were hoping for the extra time since we have never been to Bermuda before.  Like Orville99, we will still enjoy.  Now we just have to hope there isn't a hurricane that makes us avoid Bermuda all together... 

On 6/4/2023 at 10:36 AM, orville99 said:

Thanks. Can you get a screen grab of the itinerary from your booking invoice? It should match the one we took last August that I posted. Hopefully they have our October Mariner cruise wrong and we will get there on day three as well. I would love to be able to ask RCL shoreside why they apparently changed ours

ONBOARD
Mariner of the Seas
DAY PORT
Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
Departs at 4:00 PM
Cruising
Day at sea
3 - 5
Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda
From Day 3, 3:00 PM - Day 4, 3:00 PM
Cruising
Day at sea
Nassau, Bahamas
From 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas
From 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
Arrives at 7:00 AM

*Port sequence may vary by sailing date.