Bringing alcohol on boarding day?

So, random question. I know in ports, if you buy alcohol, you can bring it back to the ship and they'll take it and put your cabin number on it and deliver last night. What about on boarding day? Thinking to the times we've walked through the boarding, I've never seen a table like on port days? 

Only reason I ask is Florida is one of the few States that you can buy Hard Mtn Dew, and I wanted to buy some Prior to the cruise to bring home but I don't think it's going to work since they don't have someone taking alcohol on boarding day. Unless I've just always missed it. 

We don't have a ton of time on departure day so that really isn't an option. 

21 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

I'm thinking I could leave it in my suitcase and have them confiscate it but that sounds like a pain having to go down to the naughty room to get my bag. 

The rules for confiscated items state that alcohol they find will not be returned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colesc15 said:

Anyone? 

We just did this in Miami.  We were doing S2S2S in which we had a stop on our first cruise in St. Maarten and purchased some fun rums.  We let them know before we went through the scanners, they had us fill out a form and they brought it to us the night before disembarking. We did it twice with no issues.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

If faq says 1 bottle of wine pp and 12 soft drinks and you bring something not allowed, and hope to get it on somehow .. makes no sense. Drink it at home. 

Tell me you didn't read the actual post without actually telling me you read the post... I don't want the alcohol for the cruise, I want it for home...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 6/11/2023 at 5:41 PM, colesc15 said:

Only reason I ask is Florida is one of the few States that you can buy Hard Mtn Dew, and I wanted to buy some Prior to the cruise to bring home

Nothing near you?

HARD MTN DEW is now available in IA, TN, FL, OK, AR, MO, MN, VA, Las Vegas, OH, IL, AZ, KY and CT! 

11 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

1shot vodka

1 can Mountain Dew. 

So true of any manufacturer item. Vodka goes from 40% to 35% alcohol as they add "flavoring."

Get the original and add some real lime or lemon juice. It cost less and taste better! 😉