Royal Caribbean Cocktail Recipes

1 minute ago, PG_Cruiser said:

This is Royal's Ultimate Mai Tai recipe

image.png.09cc973f2aedd480feb70d7f63d1fbc9.png

Interesting recipe. The Amaretto is meant to simulate the Orgeat. I’m not sure what the grenadine is to replace. I will want to try this. One thing I’ve learned is that Royal Caribbean’s drink recipes are pretty basic. They can’t and understandingly so can’t be a custom craft cocktail bar but they do their best with the liquors they can get. I make a version of a Old Fashioned with Melitti Amaro. I know they don’t have it so I can’t order my version. For the most part they do a great job with custom cocktails.

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

One thing I’ve learned is that Royal Caribbean’s drink recipes are pretty basic. 

They have to go basic ... and quick.  So I too understand the "shortcuts" they have to make for faster service, especially at peak times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DHADEN said:

What about the CHOCOLATE MARTINI  and the LEMON DROP MARTINI??

We'll get to them... I'm going through a list of almost 300 cocktails from Royal Caribbean's bar menus.  I think I'm about to get to 100.

Edited by PG_Cruiser
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PG_Cruiser said:

We'll get to them... I'm going through a list of almost 300 cocktails from Royal Caribbean's bar menus.  I think I'm about to get to 100.

Mind if I asked where you got the list? Is it their bartenders training guide? I have a old one.

7 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Good for you that’s awesome.

How old is the one you’ve got?  After this project (menus from 2021 to present), I want to go back to the old pre-COVID menus.  They are still very popular cocktails.

Also, I’m still looking for recipes from Playmakers, Mason Jar, Giovanni’s.  I don’t know if Hooked has exclusive cocktails.

Plus, if I’m not mistaken, there will be 80 new cocktails coming out for the Icon Maiden Voyage.

Edited by PG_Cruiser
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, PG_Cruiser said:

How old is the one you’ve got?  After this project (menus from 2021 to present), I want to go back to the old pre-COVID menus.  They are still very popular cocktails.

Also, I’m still looking for recipes from Playmakers, Mason Jar, Giovanni’s.  I don’t know if Hooked has exclusive cocktails.

Plus, if I’m not mistaken, there will be 80 new cocktails coming out for the Icon Maiden Voyage.

Im not sure how old but it seems old here is a link to my Dropbox for you to download. It’s the least I can do for all your hard work.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/eqej242x4t41s2yntma53/rccl-recipeguide-training.pdf?rlkey=m5zdtpgh1s0xyehribc5cy0zh&dl=0

I saw the video about the new cocktails being invented for Icon. Boy I’d like to have that job.

Keep up the great work

Cheers!

19 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Im not sure how old but it seems old here is a link to my Dropbox for you to download. It’s the least I can do for all your hard work.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/eqej242x4t41s2yntma53/rccl-recipeguide-training.pdf?rlkey=m5zdtpgh1s0xyehribc5cy0zh&dl=0

I saw the video about the new cocktails being invented for Icon. Boy I’d like to have that job.

Keep up the great work

Cheers!

Thanks!  This is a very valuable resource.

• Like 1

LIME & COCONUT
The Lime & Coconut Bar

LimeCoconut.thumb.jpeg.47b2f91f425edc3ff400d7416d5bfc6b.jpeg

SUBSTITUTION:
RÈAL Guava Syrup used instead of Monin
Sugar-Free Coconut Syrup instead of regular

Do they serve this on ships without a Lime & Coconut Bar?

Edited by PG_Cruiser
  • Like 1